Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warning for Spoiler and Skirt buyers

Thanks
    watched your video. that is ridiculous. I think I can see they have the outer grommets installed, but they are not holding. looks like they are moving with the spoiler, which would mean they possibly made the holes too big. the four inner snap in grommets should hold the spoiler better than that.
    Overall, it's kinda hard to say for sure though, without seeing it IRL.

I wish you luck bro.

Ten Grand Tin Can

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.2 mpg (Imp) ... 18.8 km/L ... 44.3 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Spoiler is "apparently" on properly, but the skirts look as if they didnt really touch them...... decisions decisions.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 6.5 L/100 km ... 43.7 mpg (Imp) ... 15.5 km/L ... 36.4 mpg (US) ...

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Any update on this? Is it all fixed now?

Thanks
    It is repaired? lol I don't think its the kind of thing that they can really fix after messing up. The spoiler is firmly attatched but it looks quite repugnant ( i will try to get a picture ) and as far as the skirts are concerned, I somewhat regret getting them. The people who installed these fall under one of two categories imo: those who don't give a **** about their job, or a person who is under qualified to do something but is too afraid to ask for assistance.

explanation: the skirts can be taken off and put back on ( in their original position ) so the gap that I could originally put 3 credit cards into between the skirt and the rocker, is pretty much the same, the rubber seal is still not adhered properly etc etc. the double sided tape ( adhering the spoiler ) looks like crap, and the gap between the roof-line and the spoiler is still very pronounced. Sorry I haven't had the time to do much updating; been busy trying to be busy, and its very frustrating so I haven't bothered updating much in the off chance that I vent a little bit too much anger lol.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 6.5 L/100 km ... 43.7 mpg (Imp) ... 15.5 km/L ... 36.4 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    oh and i still have not heard back about the inside panel on the rear door

Thanks
    wow, I am glad I went for the SR version at first. I would have go your route because I wanted the spoiler and skirts. Can't beleive what awfull job they did.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SR automatic: 7.0 L/100 km ... 40.4 mpg (Imp) ... 14.3 km/L ... 33.6 mpg (US) ...