Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Euro Plate

Thanks
    I never thought to add a Euro plate to my Micra. The holes are already there for some reason Nissan decided to put the plate holes on there, even though in Alberta we are not required by law to have a front plate. I'd like to cover the holes with a plate or I am going to figure something out in the possibility of lighting.

Thanks
    I'm looking to buy a "Micra" euro plate as well but none of the dealerships in Edmonton have them so I'll have to find one online.

Thanks
    I HAVE NOTICED THAT THE REAR BUMPER IS THE SAME THEY HAVE IN EUROPE AND IS IN REALITY DESIGN TO RECEIVE À EURO STYLE PLATE. AMERICAN PLATE DOES NOT FIT WELL AND GETZ OUT OF THE FLAT SQUARE AT LEAST 2" TO LOW.
    IF THE MICRA MADE IN MEXICO IS INTENDED FOR NORTH AMERICAN THEY SHOULD HAVE CONFIGURED THE REAR BUMPER TO LOOK BETTER WITH AN AMERICAN PLATE.
    HERE À 2 PICTURES TO SHOW WHAT I MEAN.
    (SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH WRITING)Name:  20180129_152636.jpg
Views: 652
Size:  98.7 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wasat For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (04-19-2018),Wayward_0ne (04-19-2018)

Thanks
    Name:  micra.jpg
Views: 641
Size:  98.3 KB

I was given this as a birthday present today! I love it but again as an ontario driver no where to place it on the car, Mine didn't have the hatch cover so I am trying to locate spot for it, but dashboard works for now

Thanks
    actually in ontario they will as we are required to have front and back plates that match

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wasat View Post
    IF THE MICRA MADE IN MEXICO IS INTENDED FOR NORTH AMERICAN THEY SHOULD HAVE CONFIGURED THE REAR BUMPER TO LOOK BETTER WITH AN AMERICAN PLATE.]
    The Mexican-made Micra is also sold throughout Central/ & South America. I wonder: do they all have the smaller plate like ours?

(SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH WRITING)
    Pas de probleme! Beacoup mieux que mon francais.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayward_0ne View Post
    actually in ontario they will as we are required to have front and back plates that match
    You need a James Bond style plate holder. Flip! Flip!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Reviving a really old topic here, but does anyone know if the black cover is still available? I've checked at 3 dealers in New Brunswick and had my dad check one in Nova Scotia. The only one who could even find anything with the 99998-MCRAV part number from this thread was the ns dealer and they couldn't do anything with it besides see that it existed at some point but couldn't help beyond that. Is there a new part number or does someone have one they would part with?

Thanks
    I tried too about five months ago. I even sent an email to Nissan a while ago to ask about how to get one but got a somewhat cold response about your dealer will take care of it, don't bother us. Basically, if the dealer can't do anything for you then neither will we. The dealership here is pretty good but they can't get anything if Nissan won't supply it and they did try to order one for me. Still can't get one; no fancy parts for a discontinued car. It would be nice to cover the holes. I just put a black license plate in there for now.