Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Euro Plate

Thanks
    Actually, when i recieved my car, there was NOTHING there. They ended up giving me a euro plate but when i was inside the parts guy said the black one was included and that the euro was extra.(Nilo's dealer put the euro on every Micra that leaves)

You should not get a brand new car with an unfinished bumper. But it seems every dealer is different.

Don't let them charge you ins. I think it just snaps on.(Go straight to parts counter and ask for the piece)

Thanks
    That's exactly what I have right now, nothing. There are 2 large holes and it does look very much unfinished. I can't beleive Nissan is selling car bare like that, there must be something included. I will call Nissan Canada and ask them for it. There is no reason for the dealer to charge me for it if it is supposed to be included for free.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SR automatic: 7.0 L/100 km ... 40.4 mpg (Imp) ... 14.3 km/L ... 33.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks

embossed part

Anybody have a photo of the black "Micra embossed" front bumper piece? I haven't seen one.

EDIT: never mind, found one in a Kijiji ad:

Name:  micra-plate-embossed.jpg
Views: 1123
Size:  38.6 KB

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Oh cool! that's exactly what I will have installed on mine. What was that kijiji add about? Where they selling the car?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SR automatic: 7.0 L/100 km ... 40.4 mpg (Imp) ... 14.3 km/L ... 33.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dani3d View Post
    That's exactly what I have right now, nothing. There are 2 large holes and it does look very much unfinished. I can't beleive Nissan is selling car bare like that, there must be something included. I will call Nissan Canada and ask them for it. There is no reason for the dealer to charge me for it if it is supposed to be included for free.
    Found a few things out for you, dani3D. I spoke to my Parts Manager and he actually had a handful of NISSAN MICRA LICENSE COVERS (part# 99998-MCRAV) that would exactly fit the 2 large holes that you are talking about on this link here: http://campl.us/cFZWa294Xme

Since we'd been putting on the Euro plates for all our New MICRAS we sell, we haven't bothered to put these license covers on! He said there was a $10.99 cost but when he rung it in for me to see how much it is retail, it came up as $0 so I'm thinking it should have came with your car. He gave me mine just now in the event that I decide to pull my Euro plate off and put this on instead.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NilotheFilipino For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (11-04-2014)

Thanks
    Thanks for digging up the part number.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    You're welcome MetroMPG Have a good one!

Thanks
    Thank you so much! I called my dealer back and told them that I wanted that part number and that I called Nissan Canada and they told me it was free with the car.

Previously my dealer told me that part was 15$ or so, and I called them on 2 occasions about that and both time they told it was not free, but after telling them that Nissan Canada said it was free they told me ''oh yes it's free''. hmmmm....

They wanted to charge me for it and now they can't.

Thanks
    lmao. crooks. Good job and well played.

Thanks
    Excellent news! Post a pic for us when you get it.