Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chrome Exhaust Tip

Thanks

Chrome Exhaust Tip

Presenting the ''Chrome Exhaust Finisher'' for all you cheapskates the ''S'' trim Micra.

A really nice accessory to have when trying to impress the ladies, or just rolling with the bad boys. Installs in seconds using the included hose clamp, LOL! I'm not kidding! You'll need a 5/16'' socket or even a thin dime will work if you're already on your way to pick up that hot date.

Drill a few holes in the muffler for extra cred

Attached Images Attached Images   
    Ten Grand Tin Can

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.2 mpg (Imp) ... 18.8 km/L ... 44.3 mpg (US) ...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aftica For This Useful Post:

LilGeckos (02-23-2016),MetroMPG (10-29-2014)

Thanks
    While looking up the part number for Aftica's exhaust tip, I found this list of Micra Parts from Albi Nissan de Blainville/Nissanparts.ca.

I think the site's primary language is French, since some of the parts names seem a little wonky. For example, the exhaust tip is called an exhaust finisher.

Remind's me of "Give Up" parody of "Let It Go" from Frozen, based on a Google Translate mishmash.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ustauk For This Useful Post:

Johnskers (10-29-2014),lbarouf (02-07-2015)

Thanks
    Blingtastic!

PS: added to the modifications list.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Its quite pricey for a simple tip!!

Thanks
    But... but... it has NISSAN embossed in it! C'mon.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    I actually forgot to order this Nissan exhaust tip when I purchased my MICRA in the summer and was wondering if what size I would need. I need to find out the length in inches for the tip, pipe length. and size in inches as I was looking to get something aftermarket. I found this great website advertising aftermarket exhaust tips here: http://www.carid.com/2015-nissan-micra-exhaust-tips/ There are some sweet looking ones on there!

It's an American website and they actually have aftermarket modifications of all sorts FOR our 2015 MICRAS here: http://www.carid.com/2015-nissan-micra-accessories/ but I don't know if they even ship to Canada.

Thanks
    But... why would an American site advertise parts for a car they can't even buy? If they don't ship to Canada, I'm not sure what that means.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    But... why would an American site advertise parts for a car they can't even buy? If they don't ship to Canada, I'm not sure what that means.
    I thought that was strange too so I called their toll-free number and they said ship around the world including Canada. He was able to give me a quote for shipping costs if I was to order from them using my postal code if I had the part #. He assured me that the their parts & accessories section for the 2015 MICRA is correct. Now I just need to know the measurements for the Nissan 'stock' exhaust tip and take my pick of what I would want.

This one is just hilarious though: http://www.carid.com/onki/onki-r90-r...s-1185239.html

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    this is mine, 15 dollars on ebay.
    Name:  tip.jpg
Views: 2824
Size:  40.5 KB

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 March manual: 6.9 L/100 km ... 41.1 mpg (Imp) ... 14.6 km/L ... 34.2 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Sure, $15 bucks sounds great...until the ladies notice the absence of the Nissan logo...word will get around my friend

Ten Grand Tin Can

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.2 mpg (Imp) ... 18.8 km/L ... 44.3 mpg (US) ...