Thread: Micra 2015 SR White

Thanks

Micra 2015 SR White

Hi everyone. I've started to drive a new Micra 2015 SR White this week. I live in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area), I and usually take the 401 Highway. It is a 1 hour commute, probably half in the Highway. Some days I will just drive to the train station, a 15 minutes drive. So far so good, but Winter is coming, and coming from a 4WD SUV, I think I will notice the difference. But it is a really nice little car, outside and inside.
    I had considered an SV, without the convenience package, but ended choosing the SR!. I really liked the look with the alloy wheels, and the external and internal touches. And I really preferred it with Automatic Transmission, Air Conditioning, Power Locks and Power Windows.
    I choose it because of the price, size and gas mileage. I considered other vehicles, specially the Mitsubishi Mirage, Mazda 2, Toyota Yaris, and some others.
    I hope you are enjoying it as much as I do!...

Thanks
    Hi, j&b -

Congrats, and welcome to the forum!

The Micra I had on loan from Nissan was a white SR automatic:

That's quite a change going from an SUV to the Micra. (Not the only member here to do that though - chupatti went from a Mercedes ML to a base S Micra.)

What prompted you to switch?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Thanks!. Well, looking for a second car for the family. Gas mileage is important, size (I have a motorcycle, so I wanted something small so I can have everything in the garage), and price. I didn't want a second-hand vehicle. I read a lot of reviews (almost most of them positive), and test drives.
    Yeah, I think that coming from any other bigger car will be noticeable.

Thanks
    I read a lot of reviews (almost most of them positive)
    Yes, the reviews of the Micra have been overwhelmingly up beat. A case of underpromise ($9,998 = low expectations), then overdeliver? Good strategy.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...