Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bluetooth and USB

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patty View Post
    I had one of the first repairs done under the recall to cut back the flappy bit by the gas pedal. I suspect something got damaged them because at that time, for some reason they were removing the central console to do the repair.
    They did not need to remove that to trim the flappy bit!

Get your MICRA-FORUM.com decal HERE!!

Micra Meets: Loyalist Pkwy '15, '16 | Classique d'automne '15 '16 '17 '18 | Forks of the Credit '16 | Mosport '16 '17 '18

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ptbo micra View Post
    They did not need to remove that to trim the flappy bit!
    Yes and no. They did it that way in the very beginning of the recall. Even the service guy today said he has no idea why they didn't just cut it from the driver's foot area as they do now.

I had mine done before the recall was even official because it had just been announced. The only reason I know they removed the central console was because they broke the clips that hold it in place and they had none in stock and had to order them in, which meant another trip to the dealer. I have been there a lot.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV automatic: 7.4 L/100 km ... 38.0 mpg (Imp) ... 13.4 km/L ... 31.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    At the dealer right now.. They are replacing the USB because the connections are broken. Each little problem seems to be three trips. Once to show them, once for them to try to fix it the third after they order in the parts they need. If I weren't retired, and if it was more than a 10 minute drive, I'd be very annoyed!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV automatic: 7.4 L/100 km ... 38.0 mpg (Imp) ... 13.4 km/L ... 31.6 mpg (US) ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to patty For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (07-20-2015)

Thanks
    Thanks for updating us with your car's solution.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Well --- it wasn't that easy. Turns out that the cable IS bad/broken/whatever so I have to go back again next week. 4 times with this one issue. They do wash my car for me, but maybe I need to demand gas money for all these trips. Worst of this one is I am going on a short driving holiday tomorrow and would have loved it all fixed PLUS I wasted 1.5 hours sitting in the dealership.

I am beginning to get fed up!