Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bluetooth and USB

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dani3d View Post
    Yes but if it does not stop when there is an incoming call, it's anoying. What happen then? you hear both the music and the call on the car speakers?
    Nope, it gets muted, but if you were listening to Breathe from Dark Side of the Moon when a call comes in and it's a five minute call, you'll have skipped past On The Run and be in the middle of Time when you're finished the call.

Apparently, our head unit is made by Bosch, according to the Nissan rep I spoke to.

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Anyone found where that Bluetooth module is located? I wonder if theres a possibility to swap it for a A2DP module ( even if that means getting rid of that dumb radio.)

Thanks
    Alas. Somebody inquires about the Bluetooth module.
    I got the info from my very friendly dealership.Name:  1431996562915.jpg
Views: 1507
Size:  85.3 KBName:  1431996627874.jpg
Views: 1482
Size:  85.9 KB

I don't know about swapping it, I think it's tied into the steering wheel controls... All I know is I have to unplug it and bridge a terminal so I could reuse my buttons using an aftermarket radio and a swi (steering wheel interface)

Thanks
    Ok, when you uplugged the whole module , did it unpluged the factory mic? did you connect the mic to your aftmarket hardware? Im worried that if i install a double din radio with A2DP i wont be able to use the in-car mic.

Thanks
    I haven't done it yet. But from what I gathered you would lose it. There's some information on this on the versa forum. They are wired pretty much the same(except for the location of the Bluetooth module)�� the post I'm thinking of the guy spliced the mic to the wire that came with the deck.
    Hope that helps.

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Bluetooth oem is below carpet, next car central column. You need to remove passenger seat and some door plastics to access it

Pics

Thanks
    USB sticks and Android devices seems to work fine for me (Micra SV here). Just listened 3h of good music from my Sony Xperia phone and everything was smooth.

Thanks
    Although I got my Micra last October, I only just tried out the USB on a recent road trip and it doesn't work. I am taking it in (AGAIN! -- lots of little issues with this car, but not enough to put me off it) tomorrow because the service guy said that the cable sometimes "slips". So if the screen tells you there is no USB, this might be the problem. Bluetooth is only phone, unless the USB is working and it is plugged in there for music (if the USB is working).

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV automatic: 7.4 L/100 km ... 38.0 mpg (Imp) ... 13.4 km/L ... 31.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    The usb cable is difficult to get to clip in. I almost turfed mine when I pulled out the centre console as the pins were not lined up.
    Get your MICRA-FORUM.com decal HERE!!

Micra Meets: Loyalist Pkwy '15, '16 | Classique d'automne '15 '16 '17 '18 | Forks of the Credit '16 | Mosport '16 '17 '18

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ptbo micra View Post
    The usb cable is difficult to get to clip in. I almost turfed mine when I pulled out the centre console as the pins were not lined up.
    I had one of the first repairs done under the recall to cut back the flappy bit by the gas pedal. I suspect something got damaged them because at that time, for some reason they were removing the central console to do the repair.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV automatic: 7.4 L/100 km ... 38.0 mpg (Imp) ... 13.4 km/L ... 31.6 mpg (US) ...