Thread: Wtf?

Thanks

Wtf?

why does age, and how a person appears to someone need to reflect on how they are treated? I have not been so disrespected in my life, as I was today. I am aware that to some people I could seem immature, but when I hand someone a ****ing cheque ( sorry for my french :P ) to pay a car in full, I expect a very small amount of respect since I handed so much cash over. I am in the process now of getting my spoiler painted, or receiving a painted one in exchange for the part delivered... Aftica i believe received a miss matched part number and had to paint his own spoiler ( i apologize if i am wrong ) so i had to go in and actually walk into the managers office after waiting 40 mins to see him to talk to him... and then he tells me that I need to use " common sense" and that the dealership " is not made of money"... seriously??? I know how much cash they made off me... the damn sales manager made a trip to the manangers office so i flipped the monitor so I could read it.... security etching _ 399 before taxes... they pay 39.95 for that. thats just to start..... Also another member on here made a comment that I had " dickered " with the sticker price.... to them I will now say, yes it did make my acquisition of the car a bit harder, however I stuck to my word got what I wanted and in turn guaranteed I paid significantly less for my car than you did.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 6.5 L/100 km ... 43.7 mpg (Imp) ... 15.5 km/L ... 36.4 mpg (US) ...

Thanks

wtf PLUS

Also forgot to mention that the rear passenger panel that they had ordered to replace the one that didnt fit properly " does not fit as well "

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 6.5 L/100 km ... 43.7 mpg (Imp) ... 15.5 km/L ... 36.4 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    slight edit: the reason for my anger towards this situation is that it was the general manager of the entire franchise that decided to be condescending when he was talking to me about they multitude of mistakes the dealership had made.

Thanks
    Disrespect is often in your own perception. For example, when someone tells you to drive carefully as they wish you good-bye, it doesn't suggest that they believe you wouldn't drive carefully, though you could perceive it that way if you believe your age and your appearance might suggest otherwise.

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    With a firm grasp of language is quite easy to tell when one is being disrespectful and talking to you in a condescending manner, also that would only be a small percentage of the story as I was quite angry when I had posted the original comment.

Thanks
    You do seem disproportionately angry for someone who got a really great deal on a new car...

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    I think I am more baffled than anything that the manager was so rude.

Thanks
    It's not all that baffling. Sometimes, they'll be rude to customers who are highly demanding but are not profitable in hopes to drive that type of customer away. $359.05 isn't much money to a dealership; that might be enough for them to pay minimum wage to a part time car washer for a week, at best. It doesn't matter to them whether you hand them cash, pay by cheque, arrange financing, or pay by credit card...at the end of the day, it's all the same to them, and to be perfectly honest, $10-$15k is nothing these days.

Thanks
    Its not the idea of the money, its the reality of not getting what was written on the agreement ( it would be like me paying for a blue part and getting a red one because they screwed up and it would be up to me to fix their mistake ). Also it is one of those in person moments that you would have to be there to understand, he didn't so much as even pull up my information on the computer when he was addressing the issue, until I called him out for being rude.