Thread: I must have bad luck.

Thanks

I must have bad luck.

So I am still waiting for my car, still no word on anything. I have even seen a few people get their cars on here when I had ordered mine earlier ( june ). Man oh man am i going to be livid when I finally get the vehicle, and I hope that omvic still makes the dealers ask us to fill out the satisfaction survey... they are either going to have to find a way to make up for the 3 months of wait time ( there are 26 days left according to the quote ), or they are going to fail across the board miserably, and I will be writing several letters to several people regarding both nissan canada and my dealership. This is just ridiculous now, also that being said everytime I ask or phone to ask questions they end up handing me over the the sales person... like is it just me or should the sales manager or dealership manager not have a small amount of insight as to whats going on with my car.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 6.5 L/100 km ... 43.7 mpg (Imp) ... 15.5 km/L ... 36.4 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    I'd like to start off with a kudos for waiting so long, i could not. If i were to stick with my original colour choice of red i'd probably be waiting 3+ months for mine too.(was in the office with my fi a week and a half after i got approved and the manager walked in and said i have a white one for you. SOLD!!!)
    My trick was don't call them, just keep on showing up unannounced
    So one Saturday i walk in(my sales guy is walking away rapidly) and the manager greets me at front desk.... that Monday i get a free courtesy car till i get my car(my current car's suspension is finished)
    No more walking in unannounced
    I too hope to fill out that survey cause there will be something in there about my salesman who i saw only once since the first day i was there and doesn't bother calling back!!!

Hang in there man

Thanks
    I dont know man.. Im biased because, well. I wanted a caspian sea one. But I got silver..

Im really let down by your wait time. Nissan really underestimated how these things were going to sell. Especially in the manual department. I would be poking nissan canada with a stick. Skip the dealer. 3+ months is just a ridiculous amount of time to wait.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S automatic: 7.9 L/100 km ... 35.7 mpg (Imp) ... 12.6 km/L ... 29.7 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    My dealership also offered me a courtesy car. I think it helped that I didn't dicker with the price even with PDI. I felt the car was a great bargain either way.

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...