Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New member from the province of Québec - Micra S 5MT review

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    d3stro - thanks for the review!

Are you considering getting one (some day), or were you just curious about it?
    Getting one don't know, was more curious at first to see it by myself and drive it too. Purpose why I made a review on a forum more willing to bash/hate something they didn't try. I got the intention of driving my cube for some more months, I'm almost done paying it and maybe enjoy a car with no monthly payment. Like I said, I'm bored theses days and stuck at home because of an injury, since I like cars and do like what Nissan offer in their line up I was up to past some time on that.

While doing my test drive, the seller was almost making me sign for one, even taking my car in exchange...wasn't too ready for that and wasn't really my intention to sign asap too lol. Even offering me gifts and rising the amount for my cube if they needed to get me to buy a SV Micra and ask if they could do anything to make me go happy with the payment. Was telling myself ''damn theses guys are starving to death or what?'' lol. Was kind of under pressure in there.

Thanks for correcting me, wanted to mean the diameter and not radius.

Thanks
    I may go for a test drive next week, but I'm still not sure which version to go, the base model or the SR. I may end up with the SR even tho I ***ing hate the rear view camera looks!! (would the dealer switch the trunk with a base model? )

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterFocus View Post
    I may go for a test drive next week, but I'm still not sure which version to go, the base model or the SR. I may end up with the SR even tho I ***ing hate the rear view camera looks!! (would the dealer switch the trunk with a base model? )
    Why not take the SV instead? The equipment is great on that trim, well for my need, it is.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by d3stro View Post
    Why not take the SV instead? The equipment is great on that trim, well for my need, it is.
    Base model for the price, but the SR for the factory fog light, side skirt and wing and it look better with those all black headlight too.
    I'll probably trade in my Ranger, depending on how Nissan would give me for it so the SR wouldnt be that pricey.
    And getting an S model and asking the dealer to put SR part on it, if they agree to do it, will cost me more