Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What 3 things do you wish Nissan had done to make your Micra better?

Thanks
    I figured that. But the OEM price would probably be prohibitive.

Those exact visors are probably in use in other Nissans (the Versa sedan & the Note for sure, maybe also other models). I bet if you really wanted a set, you could get them from a wrecker.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Yeah, the Versa would have the same visors?

I may just get the windows tinted

Thanks
    More storage. I'd like to see more cubby holes for stuff like the echo/yaris of yesteryear.. 2 Door pockets and a little slot by the park brake arent enough.

Allthough koodos to the big glove box.

Better visors. A vanity mirror on the passengers side cant cost that much, really.

Map lights and a dome light. Instead of just one big one. But thats a cost cutting measure.

(options id like to see availible)

Sunroof for SR models.

Cargo organiser for the trunk.

Integrated LED's into the headlights (like the sentra, versa, maxima, etc)

Trailer hitch for accessory racks (bike carriers, etc [again, might be impossible due to the spare tire, etc.])

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S automatic: 7.9 L/100 km ... 35.7 mpg (Imp) ... 12.6 km/L ... 29.7 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    We all know that every 2015 model car should come with hover mode as a standard feature, and should at least have the option for Mr. Fusion, so I'm going to change my answers:
    1. Hover conversion built in as a standard feature.
    2. Mr. Fusion powered.
    3. Flux capacitor making time travel possible when I hit 88 miles per hour.

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    And a hoverboard instead of a spare.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S automatic: 7.9 L/100 km ... 35.7 mpg (Imp) ... 12.6 km/L ... 29.7 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    With regards to the convenience package audio system:
    1. It'd be nice if the MP3 player would pause whenever I use the Bluetooth to take a call. As it is, it seems to continue to silently play on through, so the amount of time I had been on the call has elapsed when the playback resumes.
    2. It'd be great if the audio volume could be normalized across the different sources, so I'm not blasted when I switch from USB to FM radio.
    3. Playlist support. Or at least some way of determining the order in which MP3's are played back in their respective folder. I could live with alphabetical, but it seems random.

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    1. get it to me already ( factory wait time is a *****, and they need to make the dealers communicate much better with the consumer )
    2. side skirts should be standard on all models to hide that ugly seam.
    3. have all the accessories available overseas here already.
    4. they should have power widows on the driver and front passenger seat, screw the people sitting in the back lol.

in regards to accessories there is so much available overseas its not even funny... like 6 i think different types ( yea 6 ) of alloys to choose from. and under tonneau cargo organizer, and a trunk floor organizer, and a rubberized trunk mat. all colour options have interior accents available. 3 different types of floor mats, and 5 colour choices to colour code it to your vehicle. there are illuminated door sills, wind deflectors and cargo racks and holders. rant over

Day 45,

still no micra... micra is now the first thing that pops up in google when I type m lol. that is all

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 6.5 L/100 km ... 43.7 mpg (Imp) ... 15.5 km/L ... 36.4 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketRocket View Post
    1. get it to me already ( factory wait time is a *****, and they need to make the dealers communicate much better with the consumer )

Day 45,
    still no micra... micra is now the first thing that pops up in google when I type m lol. that is all
    I completely second that. Although it's only been 9 days for me... feels like a month. they said i'd get a VIN in a day or 2 and still not a peep.

Oh and on the subject of the thread... hide that ugly thing coming out of the trunk!!!!! I refuse to get the convenience package for that reason.

Thanks
    Ugly trunk thing: You mean the backup camera "wart"?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Thought of another one: to honk the horn, you have to take your hand off the wheel rim (or really stretch out the thumb more than is natural).

This is a safety feature. Needs to be more ergonomic: I'd rather have a horn button on the steering wheel spoke than in the center.

Also, the stock horn is super wimpy.