Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Farewell Micra owners

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaszya View Post
    Glad everyone is ok! Sorry for your loss but will you update us with a review on your new Nissan Kicks?
    Well so far so good with the 2024 Kicks S. My first thought with the Kicks is that they underpowered the Kicks with a 1.6L non turbo! I am not a aggressive driver, so its not a I'm not going to purchase a Kicks point. My Micra was a manual shift and the Kicks has a CVT automatic so that has to account for some power lag. I hear that the 2025 will have a 2.0 L and all wheel drive option. Not sure if the AWD will be 2.0L and the FWD will be 1.6L still. I like the body style and electric blue colour. Lots of extra features in Kicks S that I did not have in the Micra S like collision avoidance, auto headlights, USB charging ports, back up camera just to name a few, most I really wouldn't pay extra for if it wasn't included. Some of the features in the drivers menu are not available on the S model that are available on the SV model like active TPMS, programing the door lock mode and a few other small annoyances. The Kicks S comes with 16" tires manual parking brake and the SV comes with 17" tires with electric parking brake. More overall cabin room and way more rear hatchback storage area in the Kicks. My biggest concern is the CVT transmission because I not sold on a belt drive versus a geared transmissions. CVT fluid transmission change according to the Owners manual is every 24K, the service point was change after the model year 2021 at sometime. Local Nissan Dealer wants $400 to change the CVT fluid. For myself that a yearly CVT fluid change. These are my initial points with the 2024 Kicks S. Oh my Micra was monthly payment free unfortunately the Kicks isnt!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMicra2015 View Post
    lol my daughter JUST bought a 2024 kicks so i am KLAIRESKICKS2024 on the kicks forum .....and i think i met MRJ there...kicks is kinda nice....only knife in the heart is the CVT.....eeeeeppp!
    Seen your post there, Nice to have a Micra forum member at the Kicks forum as well.

Thanks
    Are you willing to sell your hitch? If so, how much?

Thanks
    we just received the 200 dollar CAD rear cargo cover....fits perfectly
    2015 Micra S (manual)
    no A/C /no power options/ block heater/4x 2 Ohm speakers...all factory stock in 2015
    Feb 2015 build
    9,999 purchase price + tax..no additional 1600$ because it was a 2015 purchased in 2016
    so receipt says $8,399....+1600 .... so they look good i guess...for a brand new car!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by J_P View Post
    Are you willing to sell your hitch? If so, how much?
    Never got it off before it went to the recycling yard. I did get the direct T wiring harness for the trailer though if your interested.