Thread: yup...people hate Micra's! (funny story)

Thanks

yup...people hate Micra's! (funny story)

So me and my friend, along with our girls went to a arena to play some hockey...we were on the drive way of the arena probably a good 20-30m away from anybody, so I decided to show my friend how awesome the turning circle of the Micra is...he parked his car and I did 2 spins going really really slow, we are talking about 3km/h slow. So then we park. It took probably a good minute to see a guy walk up to us, his gut bounding with every step holding a Coors can. He said, "you could have hit my kid when you were doing those donuts". Me and my friend looked confused but he was told no one was anywhere near when I did a slow turn around...but he was drunk so started to escalate the situation...he brought 5 more people. Now here are two 27 year olds being faced with seven 40 year old man...i m Pershing a career in law enforcement so I was not gonna waste my career...my friend however would have loved to hurt them but we just wanted to play hockey. So I told them to back off, they weren't, then I hear a smack...one of the guys ***** slapped my friend…i told them this was it, leave or cops will be called, but they just needed to start a fight...over jealousy of a little car. Cops came, all were sent home...but I told em I'm sure drinking and driving is more dangerous to your kids then a Micra going 3km in circles 20-30m away...cops laughed and checked out the car...played some hockey and laughed on my way home!

Thanks
    Frankly, the best way to deal with people like that is to ignore them. If it were me, I would have not only ignored him, I also would have called the police on my cell phone to report a visibly intoxicated man with an open can of alcohol in public threatening me, providing them with a description of that man. Public intoxication and open alcohol in public are both illegal. When it comes to people like that, I like to go from zero to "You'll wish you never met me" in two seconds flat, without taking their bait.

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Oh don't worry, they all got tickets and one was arrested cuz he drove off as police was pulling up...drinking and driving lol! We tried to ignore em, he kept coming tho...but no one was hurt...all this cz I made 2 slow circles in a empty driveway.............boo hoo

Thanks
    Good for you. I'd go back and do some more circles...

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Lol will do...maybe this time at a reckless 5km/h

Thanks
    Did they not know you are MICRA OWNER and we are not to be messed with lmao

Thanks
    Lol! Honestly all they had was liquid courage...plus what kind of man ***** slaps someone? Lmfao

Thanks
    All I got to say is MICRA.

Mini
    Indy
    Car
    Racing
    Around.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S automatic: 7.9 L/100 km ... 35.7 mpg (Imp) ... 12.6 km/L ... 29.7 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Howie knows it!