Thread: Namaskaara from India

Thanks

Namaskaara from India

I'm excited to be here and learn what the community members have shared about their Micra(s) and discuss new things about the car! As a K13 (2013) owner of several years now, I have come to like the car for almost everything it has to offer a city dweller.

Addons / Mods installed:
    1) Reverse sensor with camera
    2) 130/100 headlight relay for the 100/90 W Halogen bulbs
    3) Fog lamps (stock, bought from 3rd party)
    4) Replaced the fog lamps (Halogen) with IPH M617 Tri-color Projector LEDs
    5) Few bling for the exterior and interior, such as chrome door handles, chrome for AC vents, chrome for side indicators, chrome for tray in front of the gear lever, etc.
    6) GitUp 2 (P) Action camera being used as Dash-cam
    7) Cabin and trunk lights replaced with LEDs.

8) Now planning to reroute the air intake to avoid hot air, heat insulate it and install a performance air filter - the factory de-tuned engine offers little for sporty driving.

Thanks!

Last edited by Spectre; 11-30-2023 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Small changes

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Spectre For This Useful Post:

HammyJ (12-02-2023)

Thanks
    Welcome aboard!........I understand India at one time produced a Renault badged version of the K13.....I thought it looked rather nice, but I guess it didn't last that long......

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2019 Micra SV automatic: 8.5 L/100 km ... 33.0 mpg (Imp) ... 11.7 km/L ... 27.5 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HammyJ View Post
    Welcome aboard!........I understand India at one time produced a Renault badged version of the K13.....I thought it looked rather nice, but I guess it didn't last that long......
    Sorry I missed your reply.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Yes, Renault Pulse was the re-badged Micra K13; both cars look similar, even identical to untrained eyes. It had a 3 years run (2012 - 2015) before it was discontinued - they came in similar variants as Micra did at that time (some identical parts too). Nissan continues to sell Micra here and is badged "Micra Active" - petrol only variants unlike the earlier models which had a Diesel variant too.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Spectre For This Useful Post:

HammyJ (12-07-2023)