Thread: PLZ ANSWER... how long should i expect to wait for a factory order?

Thanks

Exclamation PLZ ANSWER... how long should i expect to wait for a factory order?

I guess this is a bit of a gray area, but i was wondering if anyone has had experience with factory orders... how long do they take??? and is there any wiggle room for negotiation considering things can be put on at the factory?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 6.5 L/100 km ... 43.7 mpg (Imp) ... 15.5 km/L ... 36.4 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Just got off the phone with the dealership where I purchased my Micra... apparently factory orders will take 5+ weeks to arrive.

Thanks
    I factory ordered mine. Usually factory orders are better deals than off-the-lot (as was the case with my '09 Torrent), but in the case of the Micra, I don't think the prices can be any lower. There is the wait...oh, the wait...

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    6-8 weeks is what the dealer I worked with forecast.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S automatic: 7.9 L/100 km ... 35.7 mpg (Imp) ... 12.6 km/L ... 29.7 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Wow thats a decent chunk of time..... maybe i will have to renegotiate with my dealer or something... because i tried to get them to put on the side sills that are on the sr on the s model... and it would have cost 1355 to have them shipped up and painted. Perhaps i could get them cheaper ( if at all ) from the factory.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 6.5 L/100 km ... 43.7 mpg (Imp) ... 15.5 km/L ... 36.4 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Well.. 6-8 weeks is what I was told If I was ordering a Micra.. Im not sure how long it would be for e custom like that...

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S automatic: 7.9 L/100 km ... 35.7 mpg (Imp) ... 12.6 km/L ... 29.7 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    It is worth the wait to get the Micra exactly the way you want it, but the wait seems like cruel and unusual punishment.

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    one dealer just doesnt want to release it to my dealer, because I apparently negotiated too well on the car that the other dealership is entirely unwilling to let it go for anything less than sticker... so maybe I will just have to rework the numbers to make the other dealer more kind and willing to let it go.... worst case scenario I don't get the color I want. I would be more picky but I really don't feel too keen on going the whole summer without a vehicle lol.

Thanks
    Well my micra was supposly in the province and it still took me a month to get!! They said it was sent it to the wrong dealer!!!!