Thread: found some more tasty part numbers, but i dont read japapapapapanese

Thanks

found some more tasty part numbers, but i dont read japapapapapanese

http://www.nismo.co.jp/products/nism...ARCH_NISMO.pdf

well there are some of the official nismo parts, and their price in yen.... I was up way too late and now I have to sort out my scribbles, but i also have parts numbers from the uk micras for this year. as well as a few things i need to look into, like they apparently have body coloured appliques ( or piano black for moi ) for the b pillars,mud flaps, as well as those window guards, that allow you to open your window when its raining just in general too many parts that we are told arent available. and the reason is, that they arent. the paint scheme differs from country to country unfortunately

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 6.5 L/100 km ... 43.7 mpg (Imp) ... 15.5 km/L ... 36.4 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    repost bud :/

Thanks
    how come?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 6.5 L/100 km ... 43.7 mpg (Imp) ... 15.5 km/L ... 36.4 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    if you click the link i provided it takes you directly to the brochure ( the one they hand out in japan ) for the parts for the nismo with their numbers and their repsective prices in Japanese yen. Not trying to steal any attention from your feed or anything, just this one is simple link with prices and part numbers. also you dont have any link of the sort on your feed, just the japanese webpage.