Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My SR auto test drive. very impressed

Thanks
    Interesting - another rental Micra. Which rental company?

Enjoy your trip! I haven't been back to Lunenburg for a few years. And have never been on the Cabot trail.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Interesting - another rental Micra. Which rental company?

Enjoy your trip! I haven't been back to Lunenburg for a few years. And have never been on the Cabot trail.
    It is a national car. They are replacing Chevy spark with the micra. We are loving the little car. Thanks for the well wishes.

Thanks
    We did the Cabot Trail on sunday. We left Halifax, Drove to the Glenora Distilery. We had dinner, with great music, a tour of the distillery, sampled the fares there and we were off. Just as we started to drive the weather cleared up and we had great weather for the whole trail. For anyone who has not done it. You have to drive the cabot trail. It was awesome. The Micra was a hoot. We were loving it. We put 400 kms From Port Hawksbury where I filled the micra up and Where I put gas in again. Now, these 400kms were not just flat, lots of Hard long up hills, twisty turns and undulating roads. That kills gas milage as well. We put 34 dollars in the car after those 400 KMs. We are super impressed with the micra and how its driving, and how it is on gas.

After the modifications are done to our new SR, I may get 1 mpg worse because of bigger wider wheels and tires, but Still AMAZING on gas.

We can't wait to get ours now.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kojack For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (09-16-2014)

Thanks
    Sounds like a good trip. You lucked out on the weather!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...