Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another great day in the life of my Micra

Thanks
    Darin, it was mixed, cool then warm and humid then cool again, no rain Saturday, I think it rained overnight, then it threatened to rain (but didn't) all day Saturday, then the thunderstorms started up on the way home. It was quite a show, seeing the thunder cloud to the south of us as we drove down highway 115.

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Normally, I don't park on the roof of parking garages, opting for the more convenient sub-compact car parking only spots, but since I was working in the building next door, I made an exception.

Can you spot the Micra?

Name:  WP_20141024_001.jpg
Views: 548
Size:  99.5 KB

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Even with the low gas prices, I'm loving my Micra.

So responsive and fun, especially in the corners!

So easy to park!

Leaves a ton of room in my garage, so it's 100% functional even with my car parked in it!

Best of all, it's a blast to drive! I barely spend $30 to fill it up, yet can enjoy some spirited, wide open throttle driving for days before the next fill-up!

Wait, I lied. That was second best. The best thing is it has plenty of room for me and my gear for work, and for me and my family when it's time for a road trip, while still delivering plenty of power to hold its own. Absolutely love dropping to 4th (sometimes 3rd) and walking away from pickup trucks trying to intimidate me on the highway.

Senior Member Micra In The Mountains's Avatar
    Thanks
    Great to see you love your Micra, with some of the news we're hearing about the upcoming carbon taxes on gasoline, I think we'll all be loving our Micras a little more!

Nice!