When Nissan announced it was bringing back the Micra, Tim (Daox) and I (Darin) decided to start a site dedicated to this fun, little car. Why? Because we're a couple of gearheads who also happen to really like economical vehicles, and thought the Micra deserved a brand new forum.
(And in case you're wondering, no, we're not connected to Nissan in any way.)
So, welcome to this community of Micra enthusiasts! Sign up! It's easy and free, and we'd really like to hear what's on your mind:
- What brings you here? Feel free to introduce yourself.
- Micra reviews: we've posted lots of summaries and links to media reviews of the car.
- Have you test-driven or bought one yet? Share your impressions by posting a test drive or owner review.
- Have you owned or driven a Nissan before?
- How's your Micra's fuel economy turning out? Post your numbers in our fuel economy tracker!
- Planning any Micra modifications/customizations? Check out what others have done.
- What 3 things do you think Nissan should do to improve the Micra?
Anything else that's on your mind about the car, let's hear it!