Thread: Rear fender liners

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Rear fender liners

Hey guys, recently got a Micra S. These cars apparently don't have fender liners in the rear, any idea if they can be purchased from somewhere? I can see corrosion being a big problem in winter, and driving in the rain you can hear a prominent sound of water coming off the tire haha.

Thanks
    I don't think I've ever seen a torsion bar rear end with liners, and there aren't any existing attachment points (if you're handy with a heat gun you can pick up thin ABS sheets and form your own though?). The wells have a fair amount of sealant everywhere, rocker guard spray can be used if you're really worried - just takes time to properly clean all the surfaces under there (invest in brake clean).

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV automatic: 7.1 L/100 km ... 39.9 mpg (Imp) ... 14.1 km/L ... 33.3 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    my 2015 fit i took the liners OFF!, you dont want to make a place to trap a mud or leafball, thats where it rusts, just flush the wheelwels when you wash and i use a thick greasy lubricant/undercoat --rustcheck---that does wash away eventaully...i usally spay a bit around after washing

Last edited by MrMicra2015; 06-12-2018 at 03:22 PM.
    2015 Micra S (manual)
    no A/C /no power options/ block heater/4x 2 Ohm speakers...all factory stock in 2015
    Feb 2015 build
    9,999 purchase price + tax..no additional 1600$ because it was a 2015 purchased in 2016
    so receipt says $8,399....+1600 .... so they look good i guess...for a brand new car!