Thread: Looking for stock rim size for summer rims information.

Thanks

Looking for stock rim size for summer rims information.

Hey everyone.

I really dislike having rims for one season of tires(I have winter and summer tires). Going back and fourth two times a year is annoying. When both winter & Summer tires are on rims and it's easier to change. I don't have the equipment to take the tires off and mount the next season of tires. Paying someone to do it at $150.00 a time is a waste of time and money when they are all on rims I can do it in the driveway. I am looking for information regarding rims for the summer. I would to stay the same size as stock. Since that most people here are from Canada, I was wondering where you got your rims from? I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to knowing anything about rims. I just know it's a 15" size(oem) and that's pretty much it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by ABMicra17; 05-10-2018 at 05:00 PM.

Thanks
    Fastwheels Jet from Canada Wheels. Direct fit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikester View Post
    Fastwheels Jet from Canada Wheels. Direct fit.
    I'm looking at Fast Wheels Orbit. Can anyone Photoshop those on a Caspian Sea Blue?

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Stock base is 15 inch diam, 5.5 inch wide, 50MM offset according to the book that came with my car. I use these for winter.

SR is 16 inch diam, 6 inch wide. I think 50MM offset. They are 772.50 + tax each at the dealer. Don't buy these unless you have money to burn.

Steel wheels with a 45 offset and 6 inch wide will also fit, I have those as highway tires which are the stock 710s firestones that came with it. Use em for trips to quebec, USA etc.

My summers are Sparco Trofeo 4 with 37MM offset and are 6.5 inch wide wrapped in firehawk Indy 500 195/55R16. No rubbing and not very much poke. Little on the front, like none on the back. Will post a photo in the wheel thread when I can. I got them from Green Leaf Tire in Mississauga.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NUBNUB View Post
    Stock base is 15 inch diam, 5.5 inch wide, 50MM offset according to the book that came with my car. I use these for winter.

SR is 16 inch diam, 6 inch wide. I think 50MM offset. They are 772.50 + tax each at the dealer. Don't buy these unless you have money to burn.

Steel wheels with a 45 offset and 6 inch wide will also fit, I have those as highway tires which are the stock 710s firestones that came with it. Use em for trips to quebec, USA etc.

My summers are Sparco Trofeo 4 with 37MM offset and are 6.5 inch wide wrapped in firehawk Indy 500 195/55R16. No rubbing and not very much poke. Little on the front, like none on the back. Will post a photo in the wheel thread when I can. I got them from Green Leaf Tire in Mississauga.
    I already have stock size winters on the OEM steelies and I don't want to swap them for Summers(OEM tires that came with the car). I would prefer just to do 15's(Fast Wheels Orbits), mount the stock summers and be done with it. I do like the SR's but getting them from a wrecker and not having them be messed up is a bigger task then I want to deal with. Haha! That dealership cost is nasty!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ABMicra17 View Post
    I'm looking at Fast Wheels Orbit. Can anyone Photoshop those on a Caspian Sea Blue?
    Name:  fast-wheels-orbit-blue-k13.jpg
Views: 1732
Size:  21.3 KB

It'll look good. White is also a great colour for this. Plasti-dip or painted white wheel caps would really pop.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NUBNUB View Post

Thanks for all of the information! I have silly question: Are the SR brakes larger or will 15" steel wheels fit?

I'm guessing that 15" steel wheels will fit the SR but short of swapping one from my mother's Mircra S I am not sure.

I am asking because I just purchased a 2015 SR and will be getting it delivered next week, super excited!