Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Anyone want to trade MICRA badge for MARCH badge?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Curitiba, South of Brazil
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    I know it's out of toppic, but someone can help me? I really want a "Micra" sticker to replace my "March" sticker. If you leave in Canada and want to replace for "March" i can send you with any cost if you send to me.


    Last edited by MetroMPG; 03-29-2018 at 11:16 AM. Reason: (Copied from other thread)

  2. #2
    Administrator MetroMPG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    1000 Islands, Ontario
    Posts
    3,981
    Thanks
    1,232
    Thanked 506 Times in 389 Posts
    Rafael: I copied your request from the other thread. It may get more people to see it.

    I know we have had some members remove their MICRA badges, and at least one member has put MARCH on their car already.

        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...


  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Curitiba, South of Brazil
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Thanks MetroMPG. If you know someone who wants a "March" sticker i can find the "Flexfuel" sticker too. Looks like the same as the original CVT techonology sticker.

    I can send other brazilian sticker like "o Sul ť meu paŪs". It means we are "fighting" for indepence of the 3 south states in Brazil. Peacefull, but it's a long way journey to became a reality. Most part of canandians doesn't know but we have 27 states and south was civilized buy the italians, germans, polish and ukranian. So we are totaly different than the major marketing campaing made buy the brazilian goverment (Rio de Janeiro, Samba, Carnaval and Favelas)

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rafael For This Useful Post:

    MetroMPG (03-29-2018)

  5. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Curitiba, South of Brazil
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Name:  D_Q_NP_854957-MLB26715320876_012018-Q.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  17.2 KB

    I can easily find this badges.

  6. #5
    Senior Member Nobuseri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 95 Times in 64 Posts
    I got the OEM "MICRA" emblem since I swapped out to the "MARCH" emblem but it's kinda useless because the double sided tape is ripped/sliced off. You'd have to clean up the residue tape and place small strips of doubled sided tape (lots of work) I would almost suggest to buy it new since it comes with the double sided tape intact. If you're interested I still have my "MICRA" emblem lying around , you'll just have to figure it out how to stick it on.

  7. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Curitiba, South of Brazil
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobuseri View Post
    I got the OEM "MICRA" emblem since I swapped out to the "MARCH" emblem but it's kinda useless because the double sided tape is ripped/sliced off. You'd have to clean up the residue tape and place small strips of doubled sided tape (lots of work) I would almost suggest to buy it new since it comes with the double sided tape intact. If you're interested I still have my "MICRA" emblem lying around , you'll just have to figure it out how to stick it on.
    Try to find this part into an Auto Shop. The "March" emblem i propose to send a new one. Not mine, because when you take off the glue will not fix anymore. So a prefere to send a new and receive a new.

  8. #7
    Senior Member Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Peterborough
    Posts
    772
    Thanks
    547
    Thanked 277 Times in 194 Posts
    New for new is a good idea.
    The Canadian badge similar to your "flex fuel" says "Pure Drive".
    Some people don't like them and remove it but I left mine on.
    I think Pure drive is in reference to the electric power steering meaning all of the engines power is going to the wheels rather than turning a power steering pump with power off the crankshaft via a belt.
    End of the day we are still turning an alternator with power from the crankshaft via a belt....so gimmick imo.

  9. #8
    Senior Member Nobuseri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 95 Times in 64 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    New for new is a good idea.
    The Canadian badge similar to your "flex fuel" says "Pure Drive".
    Some people don't like them and remove it but I left mine on.
    I think Pure drive is in reference to the electric power steering meaning all of the engines power is going to the wheels rather than turning a power steering pump with power off the crankshaft via a belt.
    End of the day we are still turning an alternator with power from the crankshaft via a belt....so gimmick imo.
    Pure Drive isn't about the electric power steering lol.. it's an emissions thing. Pure Drive is a series of Engines that boast reduced CO2 emissions. It's to compete with Honda's Blue Earth line of Engines.
    Source: https://www.nissan-global.com/EN/TEC...ure_drive.html

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nobuseri For This Useful Post:

    Pete (03-30-2018)

  11. #9
    Senior Member Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Peterborough
    Posts
    772
    Thanks
    547
    Thanked 277 Times in 194 Posts
    Thanks Nobuseri
    Like I said in the above post I think that is what pure drive was in reference to because I read somewhere that the electric PS was part of the "pure drive'!
    Our cars have none of the features in the link you provided examples of pure drive such as start/stop,clean diesel, a DIG 1.2 litre supercharged engine, it is not a hybrid and it does not have a xtronic CVT and it certainly does not have an eco pedal or eco mode so tell us Nobuseri what about our Micras is so "pure Drive' then if it is not the steering? I mean we have the badge right?

  12. #10
    Senior Member Nobuseri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 95 Times in 64 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Thanks Nobuseri
    Like I said in the above post I think that is what pure drive was in reference to because I read somewhere that the electric PS was part of the "pure drive'!
    Our cars have none of the features in the link you provided examples of pure drive such as start/stop,clean diesel, a DIG 1.2 litre supercharged engine, it is not a hybrid and it does not have a xtronic CVT and it certainly does not have an eco pedal or eco mode so tell us Nobuseri what about our Micras is so "pure Drive' then if it is not the steering? I mean we have the badge right?
    Like I said it's a reduction of CO2 emissions, HR engine series is part of that line up that's all. Steering isn't about emissions lol...serious haha..



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •