Thread: DIY: TPS relearn procedure (throttle position sensor) .

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

DIY: TPS relearn procedure (throttle position sensor) .

https://www.micra.org.uk/threads/has...osition.66422/

I tried it today the engine light comes on and blinks as per instructions so I feel it is correct.

I’m trying to to see if it helps my t/b which has been periodically throwing a P2135 code.

Typically happens at start up or during a kick down decel ( heel toe for manual - rev match for down shift )

Engine light comes on and car is in limp mode. It’s happened maybe half a dozen time or so. I just clear and reset and restart car. (Scan gauge or OBDII reader or disconnect negative terminal on battery and drain system of charge )

I’m going to good thru the full procedure one more time ( now that I’m home ) and let idle for 15 minutes.

Hopefully this resets the tps and hot start warm engine conditions.

I feel like the only reason I’m having this problem is the procedure wasn’t done right when my engine bottom end was replaced by Guelph Nissan. The problem only happened after swap not before.

I believe that there “ bottom end only “ stance means that they never did a re learn procedure after install since they weren’t touching the head.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IMPUL For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (02-15-2018)