Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Hi Guys

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    St. Catharines
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Smile Hi Guys

    Chinese here. Studying at Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario.
    I bought a second hand 2015 Micra last November. It's pretty new, with manual transmission and only 23000 KMs.
    Works perfectly so far! Nice to meet you guys. Pls forgive me my poor English.



    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hanabi For This Useful Post:

    ptbo micra (01-07-2018)

  3. #2
    Administrator MetroMPG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    1000 Islands, Ontario
    Posts
    3,901
    Thanks
    1,193
    Thanked 495 Times in 378 Posts
    Welcome, Hanabi!

    Congrats on your Micra. Nice find - low kilometers for the year. Was it a private sale or at a dealership?

    Nice to see another base model S with manual.

        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...


  4. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    St. Catharines
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Thank you, sir! I bought it from a Nissan dealer.

  5. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Barrie, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nice looking. I bought one this autumn too. A new one (2017), from a dealership. Mine is standard as well. I love it! I already have over 6000 kms on it! I have been getting 6.3L /100 km.

  6. #5
    Senior Member micrapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Posts
    380
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 37 Times in 33 Posts
    combien était le prix?

    you know, i was checking my local craigslist....i've been shocked at how high the prices are for used Japanese subcompact hatches (yaris, mazda2, micra, fit). i mean, these cars have mileage approaching 100 000 km's, and yet they're selling for $7000 - 9000. you can buy a new one for near that price range!
    Vancouver SNOWpocalypse !!!!1!11!one (....not really)

    https://youtu.be/IZcz-MqjuzQ

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 4 Posts
    Welcome my friend

    Don`t worry, I`m a fob too hahaha

  8. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    St. Catharines
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Del Allan View Post
    Nice looking. I bought one this autumn too. A new one (2017), from a dealership. Mine is standard as well. I love it! I already have over 6000 kms on it! I have been getting 6.3L /100 km.
    many thanks! but mine is getting 7.0L/100km.

  9. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    St. Catharines
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by micrapolis View Post
    combien était le prix?

    you know, i was checking my local craigslist....i've been shocked at how high the prices are for used Japanese subcompact hatches (yaris, mazda2, micra, fit). i mean, these cars have mileage approaching 100 000 km's, and yet they're selling for $7000 - 9000. you can buy a new one for near that price range!
    My micra cost me 10000 CAD while it was only 23000 KM. Still high, but I bought it from an official dealer.

  10. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    St. Catharines
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shcboyzone View Post
    Welcome my friend

    Don`t worry, I`m a fob too hahaha
    Thank you sir!

  11. #10
    Senior Member micrapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Posts
    380
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 37 Times in 33 Posts
    i just realized OP said he was chinese....i dunno why i thought he was Quebecois LOL

    welcome!


    Vancouver SNOWpocalypse !!!!1!11!one (....not really)

    https://youtu.be/IZcz-MqjuzQ

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •