Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Micra rant (2 year ownership)

Thanks
    Hope you enjoy your new car. Friends of mine bought a used RVR also and are happy with it.

basically saying in English:
    Imagine if you are driving your favorite car, when consuming less fuel and reduce your carbon footprints. Micra is built for you. Economical, elegant, affordable, and easy to drive. .... bla bla bla bla...
    Since you've mentioned that, I've seen English Micra advertising that also promotes its "outstanding fuel economy"... without mentioning any numbers. Yes, it's outstanding ... if you trade a Ford F-150.

I'm curious how the consumption of your new RVR will compare to the Micra in the real world.

It's too bad your Micra was such a pain! Sorry to see you go.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Picked it up on Saturday, drove it for 100 km, mixed with 70% highway and 30% city on 2WD and with lots of things in the trunk. got 10.1 km / 100 L.
    Will probably have a better rating in summer with summer tires.

So far, i feel that the money is well spent.
    From Micra to RVR, the insurance is increased by 18$ / month, which would have been 32$ if it was a RAV4... apprently RAV4 get stolen more frequently in Montreal, that's what the insurance guy told me.

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    So nice to know that you're doing well with your current car now.

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Sad to here...I currently own a 2016 and 2 2017, I also had a 2015, all cars leased by the way. My experience has been very good so far. The ONLY problem I had was on my 2016 from new started leaking water from the driver side "A" pillar. It was an easy fix (5 min) in total, the water drain hole was plugged. Very satisfied for what the price of the car is, not expecting too much but very satisfied with the quality at this price point.

cheers...