Thread: Rear toe adjustment shims given our bearing assembly.

Thanks

Rear toe adjustment shims given our bearing assembly.

I'm assuming that the standard design of eibach ez shims won't work (big circle meant to go behind hub) and that what I actually will need is the little square non adjustable shims?
    This is where I assume the shim needs to go

Name:  Screenshot_20240103_113725_Messenger.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  99.8 KB

This is the style of shim I assume can not work on our vehicles.
    Name:  Screenshot_20240103_103846_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  96.5 KB

This which is no manufactured by anybody for a Versa Note or K13, is what I assume I need?
    Name:  Screenshot_20240103_103144_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  88.4 KB

It's hopeless, right?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Micra SV manual: 6.8 L/100 km ... 41.8 mpg (Imp) ... 14.8 km/L ... 34.8 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    When I had rear wheel alignment issues (past months), I ended up deciding to change the rear axle assembly completely. I picked one up from a 2018 Micra at the junkyard for 150$ with good drums on it, as well as 2 wheel speed sensors & wiring. Other junkyards quoted 300$ for this part. I was told beforehand by my local alignment shop that there is no way to adjust rear alignment on our Micras, hence why I decided to change the whole rear axle assy. Luckily, the replacement axle has everything perfect when checked on laser alignment.

It took us 3 hours total to swap the axles and press in 2 new wheel bearings at the same time. My friend who helped me do the job is a mechanic but I am not. Good luck.

Last edited by J_P; 01-09-2024 at 12:10 AM.