Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Still being held back from buying...(note is the problem)

Thanks

Angry Still being held back from buying...(note is the problem)

So buying the micra would be fun but at 2.9% for 5 years ends up being about 350 a month...however adding 30-40 more a month with 0% for 5 years gives me a fully loaded versa with cvt...its crazy, nissan just priced everything wrong here, its either i pay for intrest or pay for more features...they gotta drop that 2.9 on that lil thing...grrrr, I want the SR but they its pretty much the same price as the Versa note SL with google nav...wtf

Banned
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    haha welcome to my world

Banned
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    we would have decided to go with th eversa but the problem is that in april the versa note had an adidtional 1000 dollars discount on top of the 0% financing, we went on may 2 to the nissan dealership and they were like, basically choose either an expensive Micra or a Versa, the cost comes faily close, but we decided to ditch both, went for the elantra, i got pictures if you look in other threads, at the end of the day however, buy wheatever you want if it makes you happy,

PS we pay 86 bi-weekly after EVERYTHING for 96 months though but it still is a very comfortable monthly price for a comfortable car, and right now its my families but if you plan o keeping it for the long run it miay be worthwhile, which is what im thinking, theyl pay some and then Il pay some , and of course wel get the rust protection and whatnot
    Last edited by zippy; 05-17-2014 at 09:40 PM.

Thanks
    Ya i looked at the elantra gt but its only auto in the high trims...i still havent seen any micras on the road, and i live in the gta and work as a driver in the gta aswell. I can tell alot of people are not happy with nissan about their interest rate...Greg Corrasco (legandary dealer) actually left nissan...for Hyundai.

Thanks
    Ya i looked at the elantra gt but its only auto in the high trims...i still havent seen any micras on the road, and i live in the gta and work as a driver in the gta aswell. I can tell alot of people are not happy with nissan about their interest rate...Greg Corrasco (legandary dealer) actually left nissan...for Hyundai..

Thanks
    Greg who? Never heard of him.

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    2.9%? If that scares you, try 5.9% for the base model! LOL!

But it's all about the ''subventing'' (whatever the hell that is) just ask member nintu... he'll fill you in on how Nissan is doing you a favour by charging higher interest rates because they're much nicer than the competition.
    Ten Grand Tin Can

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.2 mpg (Imp) ... 18.8 km/L ... 44.3 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Here in the gta Carassco is a legand lol..."come to 401 dixie nissan.com" then it was Newmarket nissan.com...his ads were funny...now it let me make your day a hyundai....oh so gay lol...im still gonna get a micra tho im just not happy about their rip off ways...im sorry butthis car is not 9998...its 12999 like the mirage...period...

Thanks
    En3rg1e, I agree; the Micra is a high quality product, and these kinds of advertising and financing tactics probably do more to hurt the image of the car than anything else. Just be up front; I'm more than happy to pay what the car is actually worth. Toyota advertises the base Yaris hatch for $14,225; the Micra at that price is a much better car.

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Toyota yaris is crap, they put the stearing wheel so far that u have to keep youre arms straight...like driving a go kart. Micra is my fav lil car...but gonna wait a lil to see what happens