Hello all, wondering if anyone has experienced something similar, and how they went about warranty.
2016 Micra SR 5 speed, 9200 kms. Occasionally I experience some pretty significant clutch judder/shaking when taking off from a stop. Its different than what you'd get if you let off the clutch to quick, more like its slipping and grabbing, repeatedly. Its not all the time, and on flat ground with no load I can usually avoid it. But if I need to use some finesse, like on a hill/loaded etc, I almost have to ride out the clutch a bit to avoid it.
The car was a customer service loaner/demo, and had 2500 kms when I purchased it. Of the ~7000 kms I put on, at least 5000 of those are strictly highway in 5th gear. I have 180 000 on a 5 speed Ford with no issues, and learnt to drive on a stick. I do not believe my driving habits could possibly cause the clutch to be worn, and certainly not in such a short time.

Do I wait until it becomes more and more frequent before taking it in? Do I take it in and risk paying for an inspection to be told there's nothing wrong with it, or worse be told its a wear item?
Anyone have a similar issue?