Thread: Micra automatic test drive (Abbotsford Nissan, B.C.)

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Micra automatic test drive (Abbotsford Nissan, B.C.)

Got one at the dealership finally. Unfortunately an Automatic. As a rule, I hate autos but over-all, I think it was a good transmission for the car.

Car is very agile. Turning radius is absolutely absurdly tight. Round-abouts are hilariously fun. Acceleration was moderate. Definitely good enough for the car.

I actually like the sound of the 1.6 revving. Sounds nicer than a vehicle we ran next to it, (an older style sentra m6)

I would recommend it. Feels solid and tight.

Tires are garbage. Good for putting mileage on, but from an enthusiast, they're crap. Would be the first thing I do. (I have a set of alloys and tires that would fit straight away)

Love the car. Wish I had a manual to play with, and still very close to buying.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nintu For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (05-13-2014)

Thanks
    Thanks for that. Any idea if your dealer is getting a base S manual? Or is it just the luck of the draw at this point?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Thanks for that. Any idea if your dealer is getting a base S manual? Or is it just the luck of the draw at this point?
    It's not so much luck of the draw. It's more about what we order. Dealers are always afraid of base S cars. No air, powers options etc.. They think it will sit forever and take up space. I explained to my manager that especially in the Micras case, they will sell, and they will sell well. That being said, no he didn't order one. Once Nissan sorts something out for me, I would like to place my order, then it wont take long to get.