Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MT Micra owners, Question.

Thanks

MT Micra owners, Question.

Am I the only one that hits his frakking wallet everytime I shift to second gear?
    Probably will get some feedback from the bigger people of this forum :P

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Micra SV manual: 7.9 L/100 km ... 35.7 mpg (Imp) ... 12.6 km/L ... 29.7 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by polarbe4r View Post
    Am I the only one that hits his frakking wallet everytime I shift to second gear?
    Probably will get some feedback from the bigger people of this forum :P
    Why are you putting your wallet in your front pocket?? Don't do that = problem solved.

Thanks
    ^ valid point, but let's all agree that there is a severe lack of storage space in the Micra. I really wish there was a covered centre console like most vehicles have. I can't even add that aftermarket cupholder one because I have the swing down armrest on the driver's seat. Now that thing gets in the way of shifting.
    First car: 1984 silver Nissan Micra
    Current car: 2016 Gun Metallic Nissan Micra SV

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by geodude View Post
    I have the swing down armrest on the driver's seat. Now that thing gets in the way of shifting.
    Time for a shifter extention?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by geodude View Post
    ^ valid point, but let's all agree that there is a severe lack of storage space in the Micra. I really wish there was a covered centre console like most vehicles have. I can't even add that aftermarket cupholder one because I have the swing down armrest on the driver's seat. Now that thing gets in the way of shifting.
    The most annoying thing for me is that there's nowhere to tuck my phone except for the dash mount I added.

The cubby next to the e-brake can't fit anything a human would actually put in there in 2017. Yet they've somehow managed to create a portal to Narnia in the glove box.

The March seemed to get more love in this department. They've got a larger cubby next to the e-brake and an extra one in front of the centre console cupholders.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spacewolf View Post
    Why are you putting your wallet in your front pocket?? Don't do that = problem solved.
    wallet in the back pocket is bad for back and sciatic nerve :|

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Micra SV manual: 7.9 L/100 km ... 35.7 mpg (Imp) ... 12.6 km/L ... 29.7 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spacewolf View Post
    The most annoying thing for me is that there's nowhere to tuck my phone except for the dash mount I added.

The cubby next to the e-brake can't fit anything a human would actually put in there in 2017. Yet they've somehow managed to create a portal to Narnia in the glove box.

The March seemed to get more love in this department. They've got a larger cubby next to the e-brake and an extra one in front of the centre console cupholders.
    So someone driving down to mexico to go buy some parts to swap out on our cars? :P

Thanks
    OP must have only bought the only pants in the world with only one, front, right pocket.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ABMicra17 View Post
    OP must have only bought the only pants in the world with only one, front, right pocket.
    You caught me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by polarbe4r View Post
    wallet in the back pocket is bad for back and sciatic nerve :|
    I usually go out of my way to wear a coat just so my wallet and cellphone can zip up in the pockets. Having crap jammed into your jean pockets is just the worst! But if I'm just walking around (sans jacket), back pocket all the way. Front pocket looks/feels like a pervert lmao.