Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does the cargo cover come with SV?

Thanks

Does the cargo cover come with SV?

I was just looking around and I noticed that my Micra SV doesn't have the cargo cover. Are the SV suppose to come with them or are thet only for the top level Micra?

Thanks
    I thought it was just the S that did not have it.
    Get your MICRA-FORUM.com decal HERE!!

Micra Meets: Loyalist Pkwy '15, '16 | Classique d'automne '15 '16 '17 '18 | Forks of the Credit '16 | Mosport '16 '17 '18

Thanks
    My dealers says "no", then "maybe. Went to another dealership and they said yes it did.

Thanks
    If it doesnt. Find one at the auto wrecker, mine costed 40$. Worth getting is also the sun visor from an SR

Thanks
    Check the brochure - it lists standard & optional stuff for each trim.

Nissan has been deleting some previously standard features from the Micra from year to year to save money / increase profits. Block heater used to be standard equipment too, and now it's not.

Thread: Micra Brochures

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Check the brochure - it lists standard & optional stuff for each trim.

Nissan has been deleting some previously standard features from the Micra from year to year to save money / increase profits. Block heater used to be standard equipment too, and now it's not.

Thread: Micra Brochures
    I looked in the manual and it said, "if equipped." It's not on Nissan's website but the dealer didn't have it as standard or an option.

Thanks
    The 2015 brochure lists "Rear cargo cover" as standard on the SV & SR in the specs table.

2017 brochure doesn't mention it in the specs table. Which tells me they deleted it.

There is reference to a "Storage Under Tonneau Cover" under Accessories, but I'm not even sure that's the same thing.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Kinda like the cabin filter. It was listed in the 2015 brochure but not shipped. MetroMPG is correct about stuff being removed to increase profits. Maybe they deleted it from all versions except the SR. I think there may be an SV at the local dealership here; I'll take a look tomorrow and see.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LilGeckos For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (06-14-2017)

Thanks
    I went to the dealership today. They had three Micras out front, right by the road. Normally you can't see if they have any but right out front; good place for sales.

I checked out all of them. None had the cargo cover; not even the SR (same color as mine). There was an SV auto there too same color as mine; no cargo cover. The other was white but a standard transmission; no cargo cover. I figured that this was strange especially since the SRs get everything. I went into the dealership (Trevors Nissan) and asked the parts/service lady. She tried to find it under the accessories for me on the computer but nothing came up. Nissan may have deleted them as another cost cutting measure, just like the cabin filter, block heater and I think even the visors don't have the little pull-out covers, just regular ones now.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LilGeckos For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (06-15-2017)

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    My 2016 SV had the cargo cover. It would have been a deal breaker if it did not have one. Also has the visor extensions which have come in handy. With theft from vehicles always an issue it is foolish not to cover up the stuff you just bought at the mall.