Thread: Used parts: micra-forum online wrecker picking

Used parts: micra-forum online wrecker picking

Hey guys&gals,
    I noticed it's harder to track down micras at the wreckers. a, cuz it's so new and b, cuz a lot of the systems are American based which doesn't list it.

I've found a couple insurance salvage sites and wanted to know if there is a need for used parts.

If you need a USED OEM STOCK part or have a new or used OEM stock part for sale list it here.
    For aftermarket / custom non OEM use the for sale threads.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    I have a "spare" 2015 Blue SV with front end damage. It had about 8,500 km on it when crashed and I planned to tranfer power windows, locks, a/c etc to my base S model. The problem is that the base model wiring harness does not include the wires for the power options therefore the whole project is not viable.
    I have switched the seats but appart from that the SV has most original parts. Front right suspension is damaged. Please contact if you want parts or the whole car. Engine can be run if you want to see it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to STST1300 For This Useful Post:

Pete (06-03-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by STST1300 View Post
    I have a "spare" 2015 Blue SV with front end damage. It had about 8,500 km on it when crashed and I planned to tranfer power windows, locks, a/c etc to my base S model. The problem is that the base model wiring harness does not include the wires for the power options therefore the whole project is not viable.
    I have switched the seats but appart from that the SV has most original parts. Front right suspension is damaged. Please contact if you want parts or the whole car. Engine can be run if you want to see it.

so if i have a base s i can plug in sv seats, no airbag warning lites, no problems........right????
    2015 Micra S (manual)
    no A/C /no power options/ block heater/4x 2 Ohm speakers...all factory stock in 2015
    Feb 2015 build
    9,999 purchase price + tax..no additional 1600$ because it was a 2015 purchased in 2016
    so receipt says $8,399....+1600 .... so they look good i guess...for a brand new car!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMicra2015 View Post
    so if i have a base s i can plug in sv seats, no airbag warning lites, no problems........right????
    Yes, the seats transferred with no problem. So did the radio however the bluetooth and backup camera module under the passenger seat will not plug and play.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to STST1300 For This Useful Post:

MrMicra2015 (05-30-2017)

Thanks
    Does that one have the good sun visors with extenders and mirror for drivers side ?
    rear cargo cover ?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Micra SV manual: 7.9 L/100 km ... 35.7 mpg (Imp) ... 12.6 km/L ... 29.7 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by polarbe4r View Post
    Does that one have the good sun visors with extenders and mirror for drivers side ?
    rear cargo cover ?
    Hi , the visors are available, i'll check the mirror when i am next at the shop, it is blue however may be scratched.

Please send a private message.
    Thanks