Thread: Winter blues (check your rear bumper for debris inside)

Thanks

Winter blues (check your rear bumper for debris inside)

My rear Bumper seam to be hanging low I looked under neath and the snaps had unsnapped it was full of sand wet heavy sand I dug out a huge pile and the used a shop vac to get the rest. I snapped the bumper back into place and it looks as good as new so check your rear bumpers. Now I have to little rust spots right near the front on the roof with little bubbles starting just two very minor but it is still a concern I will get it done by a body man who is a friend. it is just a little upsetting. I never seen that on a car that is just under three years old. It may have been caused by a stone but I have just never seen it other than on my grandparents old pontiac but it was a florida car that seen a lot of sea salt. I love the torque and the front end is still solid at 155000 KLICKS. I love the electric assist power steering. My parking break broke though but I might have been a little hard on it. But I came from a Pontiac WAVE and never had a parking break problem. Check your rear Bumpers guys

Thanks
    Broken parking brake? Too many slides in the snow?

Thanks for the idea of checking inside the bumper.

And congrats on 155k km. That might be the current record on the forum. Copied that part of your post to...

Thread: How many kilometers/km on your Micra so far?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...