Thread: ...SuperMikey has sustained a minor injury... Need help!

Thanks

...SuperMikey has sustained a minor injury... Need help!

Hello all... I am hoping someone here knows the answer to my question... I went to the local Nissan dealer and they were ZERO help.... Why can I not buy a Repair Model for this car? SuperMikey is a 2015 SV convenience package car.
    Anyways, the "injury" is a minor one, a "small upward depression" on the right underside of the front bumper cover... Really don't know how it happened as there are no scratches or dings of any kind... It is just pushed upwards across a small crease... I am pretty sure it will simply push right back out .... But I cannot figure out how to remove the black finisher /dimple / hyper speed brake cooling vent located in the front corner... it appears they are just held into the front bumper with tabs.... Just don't know where they are - don't want to break anything....If I could just get access in there, I could just push it back out... ( maybe need to add a bit of hot water/heat gun to soothe it back into shape )....
    Can anybody help with some info? I have checked the forums for fog light install etc. But it doesn't really show what I need

Thanks
    remove the bumper and look! if youre patient I'm suppose to remove mine soon

Thanks
    Bumper cover removal is pretty simple. I believe it's all push pins -- no tools required.

Have a look for Pete's thread -- he documented how to do it, with photos.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    2015 Micra S (manual)
    no A/C /no power options/ block heater/4x 2 Ohm speakers...all factory stock in 2015
    Feb 2015 build
    9,999 purchase price + tax..no additional 1600$ because it was a 2015 purchased in 2016
    so receipt says $8,399....+1600 .... so they look good i guess...for a brand new car!

Thanks
    Any update - did you get the bumper off?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...