Thread: Break time:

Break time:

Hey group,

I'm sorry if somehow if come off like an asshole.
    all I have tried to do is show a sporty side to the micra, help with parts and accessories, and keep an eye out for fishy things that make me skeptical, based on the 6-7 forums I have participated in, and even more that I lurk in.

I speak only from MY experience.
    There no reason for me to lie.
    I'm only trying to help.

Usually. Micra cup news is delivered or confirmed by Pete .
    I don't recall him saying anything about this exhaust .
    Cortek/rawtek approached us with a "street version" exhaust.

When you have a car forum you can be targeted. And while trying to spark a deal with rawtek something kept buggin me. It didn't feel right. Maybe it just a coincidence but whatever.

What I don't like is when I'm simply trying to ask questions and instead of direct answers I ge sales pitch and attacked and called names. And told I'm undermining... ( ***** don't be shady and I won't poke holes )

Then have my own group jump in. Well.... Excuse me for trying to help.

I was about to be the beta tester for this exhaust but now no, and I'm taking a break from this site.
    I wish you all the best.

IMPUL- aka Matt

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Well CRAP! That is not what I wanted to read this morning!

When Rawtek contacted us, I thought: FANTASTIC, some more aftermarket parts support for members. I know how slim aftermarket is for people who own a low volume (ie. not sold in the U.S.) car like the Micra.

I specifically thought of you IMPUL when this came up, since you're one of our most enthusiastic members & modders. (Even though you'd already done your exhaust.)

1) I haven't followed the exhaust thread this week, so I don't know what's gone on, but am getting caught up on that as soon as I hit post.

2) FYI: there is no "deal" with Rob/Rawtek. He asked if he could post about a group buy, and we said sure. We're not getting anything out of this aside from hoping to make it easier/cheaper for owners to get some aftermarket parts.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Internet is great for getting text misunderstood. I understand your frustration (and could feel it in that thread). I hope you do try to come out at the end of april. As you know, the community we do have is a great group of people.
    Get your MICRA-FORUM.com decal HERE!!

Micra Meets: Loyalist Pkwy '15, '16 | Classique d'automne '15 '16 '17 '18 | Forks of the Credit '16 | Mosport '16 '17 '18

Thanks
    IMPUL - I don't think you were being malicious toward Rawtek in your questions/comments. As I posted in the exhaust thread, it's understandable why you pressed for information on OEM vs. "off-road".

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Remember, kids; at the end of the day, it's just a Micra. In my part of the world, they seem to be increasingly popular with seniors and young women. For guys like me, it's a money saving go-kart that's fun to drive, so let's be honest; it's really not the kind of car to get bent out of shape over.

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlphaMicra For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (04-02-2017),polarbe4r (04-07-2017)

Thanks
    ^^ this

First car: 1984 silver Nissan Micra
    Current car: 2016 Gun Metallic Nissan Micra SV