Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from the makers of the Micra Cup exhaust! Group buy info.

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Yeah Im in if we can get ten people. What's cost with tax freight etc with single purchase, 5 purchase group buy, 10 person group buy etc. Maybe cheaper if we ship to one place? Dunno?

Few questions. Is it direct bolt on as in I can do this in my driveway with my tools and everything you ship in the box? Is it a cat back? What sort of performance gains/ losses? And how loud? I don't want an obnoxious exhaust.

I'm not on here often but read the newsletter and will try to check this thread more often or I can provide an email as I check that everyday.

Also, got any other parts for sale?

Last edited by NUBNUB; 03-22-2017 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Speeling ;)

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NUBNUB View Post
    Yeah Im in if we can get ten people. What's cost with tax freight etc with single purchase, 5 purchase group buy, 10 person group buy etc. Maybe cheaper if we ship to one place? Dunno?

Few questions. Is it direct bolt on as in I can do this in my driveway with my tools and everything you ship in the box? Is it a cat back? What sort of performance gains/ losses? And how loud? I don't want an obnoxious exhaust.

I'm not on here often but read the newsletter and will try to check this thread more often or I can provide an email as I check that everyday.

Also, got any other parts for sale?
    OKI DOKI!

Lots of points to respond to, so here goes:
    - Freight inside of Canada is FREE!!! So that's nice.
    - Given the free shipping, there is no point to address single point shipping, and that wouldn't really be feasible anyways as some members may live several provinces away from each other
    - Taxes are charged based on the province you live in, so I can't give a blanket answer to that one.
    - It is a direct bolt on.
    - It is a catback
    - It start at the donut gasket directly after the Cat.
    - Can not offer information of performance as we have not had one dyno'd before and after.

*****That being said, if someone is local to the montreal area and would like a free dyno for before and after we would be happy to have you come in. Furthermore, we want to offer a second resonator for the street version, so at the same time, we would check the fitment of a second resonator on the car being dyno'd*****

- For sound clips, we have none, but you can see youtube clips from the cup cars. The street version won't sound quite as tinny, as we used our normal performance packing material vs the steel wool wrap on the cup versions (this is a good thing for street use)

- feel free to contact me directly : rob@rawtekinc.com for any other questions.

- we offer our complete line of performance mufflers (www.cortekexhaust.com, website doesn't accept payment and is currently being redesigned, so if you want something, contact me) as well as our well known TDI DPF/EGR delete exhausts (www.rawtekinc.com)

Hope that covers everything!

Best,
    Rob Noiseux
    Operations
    Rawtek Performance

Thanks
    If I get just the muffler does it come with the tip