Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: My New Micra (Red Alert SV automatic, Hamilton)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Antruby - have you had anybody ask about your neat little car yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Antruby View Post
    Yes every where I go. MetroMPG I like this Micra more than my 2010 Black Rogue. Most people ask what it is. Alot say they love the colour. I wanted Black but my Husband said get Red I'm glad I did.
    Hi Antruby (and others, maybe even me) I wonder who will be the first to hear something along the lines of ''hey, nice car... ya cheap ass!'' hehehe

Ten Grand Tin Can

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.2 mpg (Imp) ... 18.8 km/L ... 44.3 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    When I had my 1990, I got asked about it all the time. Usually it was at the pump, and the question was, "Is that all it costs to fill up?," as well as, "How long will that last you?" I could stretch a tank to nearly a month with that 1.2L.

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMicra View Post
    When I had my 1990, I got asked about it all the time. Usually it was at the pump, and the question was, "Is that all it costs to fill up?," as well as, "How long will that last you?" I could stretch a tank to nearly a month with that 1.2L.
    My Husband keeps the car full of fuel for me or I would run out. I never look at that gauge. I do look for that little gas pump then I tell him it is lit.
    Antruby (Rose) My blog is Antruby.com
    I love this fantastic Micra. Love the ride. Love the colour. Love the size. Love the light in the hatchback. Love the bluetooth. Love the fact the rear windows go all the way down. Love the headlights that someone took time to aim in the right places. Love the fuel filler being on the drivers side. Love that the fuel filler door locks from inside the car. (No need for key.) Love the stainless steel license bolts put on by dealer.

Thanks
    Plaza phoned and said I can get my new Micra Monday.
    First yard sale today. Great car for my favorite hobby.Name:  100_6757.jpg
Views: 819
Size:  96.3 KBName:  100_6759.jpg
Views: 822
Size:  88.3 KBName:  100_6761.jpg
Views: 813
Size:  91.3 KB
    I love this fantastic Micra. Love the ride. Love the colour. Love the size. Love the light in the hatchback. Love the bluetooth. Love the fact the rear windows go all the way down. Love the headlights that someone took time to aim in the right places. Love the fuel filler being on the drivers side. Love that the fuel filler door locks from inside the car. (No need for key.) Love the stainless steel license bolts put on by dealer.

Thanks
    I love garage and yard sales, too Great haul! It's cool to see the Micra's cargo capacity in use.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    I love garage and yard sales, too Great haul! It's cool to see the Micra's cargo capacity in use.
    My Husband Bruce said what's next roof racks?

Thanks
    My Husband Bruce said what's next roof racks?
    Actually, if you did want to gear up even more, its perfectly possible. Here's a storage box for the roof rack; it's from a UK site, but I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes available in Canada, plus it some of the ones from Canadian Tire might work with the roof rack as well.

Thanks
    My wife and I were toying with the idea of selling the '09 Torrent and getting matching Micra's, but after yesterday's trip to Costco, we realized that, even with roof racks, some things might be too big and heavy for the tiny Micra.

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMicra View Post
    My wife and I were toying with the idea of selling the '09 Torrent and getting matching Micra's, but after yesterday's trip to Costco, we realized that, even with roof racks, some things might be too big and heavy for the tiny Micra.
    But that is why my Bruce has the full size pickup. I call from the bluetooth in the Micra and give directions.

Thanks
    Plaza phoned and said I can get my new Micra Monday.
    I have never seen another Micra on the road yet. I hope when I do the driver Waves Hello. Be nice to see what one looks like driving down the road toward me. Here are some pics from todays ride.Name:  100_6784.jpg
Views: 718
Size:  101.4 KBName:  100_6787.jpg
Views: 729
Size:  97.2 KBName:  100_6778.jpg
Views: 829
Size:  97.5 KB

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Antruby For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (05-11-2014)