Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: My New Micra (Red Alert SV automatic, Hamilton)

Thanks
    Yes. With tailgate down and rear window up.

Antruby (Rose) My blog is Antruby.com
    I love this fantastic Micra. Love the ride. Love the colour. Love the size. Love the light in the hatchback. Love the bluetooth. Love the fact the rear windows go all the way down. Love the headlights that someone took time to aim in the right places. Love the fuel filler being on the drivers side. Love that the fuel filler door locks from inside the car. (No need for key.) Love the stainless steel license bolts put on by dealer.

Thanks
    SPRING IS HERE. Snow tires put away. Have had this Fantastic little Micra one year on May 5

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 527
Size:  83.8 KB
    Last edited by Antruby; 04-05-2015 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Picture upside down
    I love this fantastic Micra. Love the ride. Love the colour. Love the size. Love the light in the hatchback. Love the bluetooth. Love the fact the rear windows go all the way down. Love the headlights that someone took time to aim in the right places. Love the fuel filler being on the drivers side. Love that the fuel filler door locks from inside the car. (No need for key.) Love the stainless steel license bolts put on by dealer.

Thanks
    Hi: My Birthday is still July 18th still going to the Falls. Last year there were no Micras. I would like to know if anyone is interested in a piece of Birthday cake this year?

Thanks
    well that's a Saturday... I might just indulge!!

did St. Catharines to Peterborough today for 15L of fuel. worked out to 6.3L/100km not bad considering that the 401 was a zoo in a few places.

Thanks
    Thats great you are number one. Not sure just where yet. May have to pick two spots in case of rain.

Thanks
    I have family in St. Catharines and NOTL; my girlfriend has family in Welland, so this summer I may be down that way quite a bit

Thanks
    Great: Looking forward to it ptbo micra last year no Micras showed, had to eat cake and hotdogs for a week.

Thanks
    You may still have to eat the hotdogs... unless you get some veggie dogs

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ptbo micra View Post
    You may still have to eat the hotdogs... unless you get some veggie dogs
    You make it there and I will have veggie dogs.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Antruby For This Useful Post:

ptbo micra (04-09-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by antruby View Post
    you make it there and i will have veggie dogs.
    deal!