Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819

Thread: My New Micra (Red Alert SV automatic, Hamilton)

Thanks
    today when I got home from work. Bruce said where did you get the flat tire? I never know it was flat. Seems like it was flat for a while. Plaza Nissan said the tire was trash when they looked at the inside. They are giving me a new one and fixing the dent in the rear rocker panel. Bruce is buying me a second tire for $125.00 so I have a pair of new ones. Even gets better. They were not happy I had no spare. So they rented me a Micra from Carters till they get the new tires. (GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE)Name:  100_7263.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  97.6 KB

Antruby (Rose) My blog is Antruby.com
    I love this fantastic Micra. Love the ride. Love the colour. Love the size. Love the light in the hatchback. Love the bluetooth. Love the fact the rear windows go all the way down. Love the headlights that someone took time to aim in the right places. Love the fuel filler being on the drivers side. Love that the fuel filler door locks from inside the car. (No need for key.) Love the stainless steel license bolts put on by dealer.

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Doh, sorry to hear about the flat. Its good to see customer service isn't dead though and the're taking care of you.

Thanks
    Nice of them. A blue jellybean for a while.

You took the spare tire out when you got the car, yes?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Nice of them. A blue jellybean for a while.

You took the spare tire out when you got the car, yes?
    Yes. And it will stay out. I took the rental back today with 250 Km on it. Bruce said that would be pushing the limit on the spare. Now we have the used full size good tire with 26,000 on it. Bruce will get a full size rim and keep that at home ready. After some thinking I feel like the tire was down for some time. No tire monitors like I had on the Rogue. Bruce said he can get an aftermarket system from Amazon for $164.00 delivered Canadian Dollars
    Antruby (Rose) My blog is Antruby.com
    I love this fantastic Micra. Love the ride. Love the colour. Love the size. Love the light in the hatchback. Love the bluetooth. Love the fact the rear windows go all the way down. Love the headlights that someone took time to aim in the right places. Love the fuel filler being on the drivers side. Love that the fuel filler door locks from inside the car. (No need for key.) Love the stainless steel license bolts put on by dealer.

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Hey Antruby, we haven't heard from you in a while now. How are things going with the Micra?