Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: My New Micra (Red Alert SV automatic, Hamilton)

Thanks
    I passed Niagara Falls Nissan today and they have that Micra way up high.Name:  100_7171.jpg
Views: 455
Size:  93.6 KB

Antruby (Rose) My blog is Antruby.com
    I love this fantastic Micra. Love the ride. Love the colour. Love the size. Love the light in the hatchback. Love the bluetooth. Love the fact the rear windows go all the way down. Love the headlights that someone took time to aim in the right places. Love the fuel filler being on the drivers side. Love that the fuel filler door locks from inside the car. (No need for key.) Love the stainless steel license bolts put on by dealer.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Antruby For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (12-29-2014)

Thanks
    I was just around the corner from there on Christmas Eve, didn't even think to go have a look...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ptbo micra View Post
    I was just around the corner from there on Christmas Eve, didn't even think to go have a look...

I saw it back in the Spring I think. It was on the back of a truck. I put it on the Forum but forgot where.
    I love this fantastic Micra. Love the ride. Love the colour. Love the size. Love the light in the hatchback. Love the bluetooth. Love the fact the rear windows go all the way down. Love the headlights that someone took time to aim in the right places. Love the fuel filler being on the drivers side. Love that the fuel filler door locks from inside the car. (No need for key.) Love the stainless steel license bolts put on by dealer.

Thanks
    Is it just my early morning eyes or have they dropped the price by 10 bucks? LOL!
    Ten Grand Tin Can

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.2 mpg (Imp) ... 18.8 km/L ... 44.3 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aftica View Post
    Is it just my early morning eyes or have they dropped the price by 10 bucks? LOL!
    Ha - good catch. NINE bucks off!

Funny thing is: they're not allowed to advertise that price by itself in Ontario. Technically, they're supposed to print the total with freight & fees. Some dealers have gotten their wrists slapped already. It's just too tempting to show $9998 and nothing else. (Or $9989 if that floats your boat).

Quote Originally Posted by Antruby View Post
    I saw it back in the Spring I think. It was on the back of a truck. I put it on the Forum but forgot where.
    Thread: Advertising (spotted a Micra on a crane truck...)

That looks like a different crane truck. And if so, that's the 3rd "Micra on a Crane (TM)" we've seen!

NilotheFilipino
    showed us one at his dealership in Lethbridge, AB: Facebook link

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Bruce says his Smart is wider than the Micra. I said HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Name:  100_7176.jpg
Views: 618
Size:  93.2 KB

Thanks
    Hey AR, Bruce is licensed to kill?
    Like your lift, and starting to like the Smart now that we have the upcoming ''For Four'' model that has better styling proportions, I will be test driving one for sure when available. Even better styled is the Renault version (Twingo III) but we won't be getting that...
    Ten Grand Tin Can

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.2 mpg (Imp) ... 18.8 km/L ... 44.3 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Name:  101_7191.jpg
Views: 661
Size:  96.2 KB
    Got Winter tires and Wheels. Tires from Wal Mart for $34.00 each with install. Wheels from Costco for $56.00 each delivered to house by UPS. THANKS Dede for the info on Costco (nice rims)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Antruby For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (01-19-2015)

Thanks
    Saw my second Micra on the road today.White one in Hamilton. No picture.

Thanks
    Ask Bruce if he can fit a dishwashed in it's box into he's Smart

Quote Originally Posted by Antruby View Post
    Bruce says his Smart is wider than the Micra. I said HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Name:  100_7176.jpg
Views: 618
Size:  93.2 KB

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SR automatic: 7.0 L/100 km ... 40.4 mpg (Imp) ... 14.3 km/L ... 33.6 mpg (US) ...