Thread: At what Km range did your Micra "break in"

Thanks

At what Km range did your Micra "break in"

I noticed on my Jeep patriot that at around 20k I started getting much better gas range out of it. Are you guys getting similar results on the micra as well? I am hovering around 6.3l combined in the micra with 9400 kms on it. Just wondering if I its as good as its going to get or will it loosen up a bit more as time goes on?

Thanks
    Probably the bigger impact on fuel economy stagnating -- and starting to decline -- is the effect of dropping outside temperatures:

Thread: Why your Micra's fuel economy is worse in the winter

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Ever since the price of petrol dropped below a buck a liter, fuel economy was no longer a concern for me, and so I've been driving in...let's say a manner that is not very economical. I still get double the economy of my Pontiac Torrent driven relatively conservatively.

In our culture obsessed with absurd excess, the Nissan Micra is my counterculture car of choice.
    Be sure to visit my blog at mymicra.com!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp) ... 15.7 km/L ... 36.9 mpg (US) ...