Thread: Love my new Micra!

Thanks

Love my new Micra!

I've only had it a few days, but am loving it already! I had a Chevy Equinox for over 10 years. It was finally time to trade it in. Went to 3 different dealers and finally was offered a decent price for the trade in. I am looking forward to a much smaller gas bill. I went from a loaded SUV to a semi loaded tiny car lol I do miss my sunroof, but will survive. One thing though, the salesman told me it had XM radio....not!!! I was very upset over that. Am looking into how I can get it installed now. Not sure if it will work out. But other than that, I find it handles great around town and on the freeway. Love how tight it turns. Comfy ride, but not sure if I will take it on a long trip. My Micra is white, I ordered the black/red pinstripe and the red center wheel caps. I am taking it in next week to get the windows tinted. Will look cute and sporty!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to micrakari For This Useful Post:

Pete (09-18-2016),ptbo micra (09-18-2016)

Thanks
    Welcome to the forum! Glad you love the car already. Don't forget to add in a location in your profile. Hope you find this forum useful and you stick around for a while.
    Get your MICRA-FORUM.com decal HERE!!

Micra Meets: Loyalist Pkwy '15, '16 | Classique d'automne '15 '16 '17 '18 | Forks of the Credit '16 | Mosport '16 '17 '18

Thanks
    Welcome, micrakari!

What transmission did you get (auto / manual)?

Glad to hear you're loving the car. Don't forget to post a pic on your garage page when you get your tint done.

Comfy ride, but not sure if I will take it on a long trip.
    Maybe not as comfy as an Equinox, but lots of people have taken Micras on big road trips:

Thread: Is Micra suitable for high speed highway driving, long distance

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...