Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WINTER TIRE DEAL: MIRAGE MR-W562 $41 each

Thanks
    Impul, I'm from out of town and I might not be able to bring my car for installation before the deal runs out. Would I be able to ask my friend there to purchase the tires without installation for $41/tire?

I'll ask the sales manager tmw. The deal was intended as a mounted/installed pkg.
    the idea is that you get the see our new location, services offered, etc... They are priced so low there really is no profit margin on the tires themselves but the installation makes up for it. ( that way we can keep the lights on and maybe even heat the warehouse lol)
    I will ask if that is okay or if there is a different price in mind for take away...

What I'm sure I could offer you is a premounted pkg.
    I can have them mounted on rims for take away, then your seasonal swap is cheaper, quicker and easier for you.

We also offer tire storage.

Macpek steel wheels 15x5.5 4x100 et45 cb 60.1 - pn-x41547

I can find out a price point on rims, I'm fairly sure we can make a excellent price for you.

After swapping tire on rims twice, you'll have basically paid for them... the savings will pay for the rims in a little over 1 year ( winter/summer/winter/summer =$180+ saved ) not to mention time.
    20mins or less vs 40mins+ ( w/s/w/s ) 1hr vs 2hrs+

Just food for thought. Speaking for food. If your hungery while your here there is a little cafe across the street. "Sami's cafe"
    I highly recommend the large classic poutine. best $5 you'll spend!
    Last edited by IMPUL; 10-28-2016 at 11:13 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPUL View Post
    Yup, I'm working next weekend. I'll put a set aside for you under "micra - big blue" as the name in the system.
    Just tell the front desk that and the order will come up. I'll PM you the order number that will make it easier.
    Thanks Impul, that would be great. Just show up or should I call Imran?

Fab

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue View Post
    Thanks Impul, that would be great. Just show up or should I call Imran?

Fab
    I'll make the work order up, give you the work order#, then you can call anyone give them that number and set the date and time.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPUL View Post
    I'll make the work order up, give you the work order#, then you can call anyone give them that number and set the date and time.
    ok great. message me the order number when you can.

Blue

Thanks
    Thanks for the reply Impul. I finally found time to travel to Toronto again. Yay! I'll be at the shop this coming Friday, November 4. I hope to see you there. BTW, do I have to call in advance to book for an appointment?

Quote Originally Posted by lexcavaj View Post
    Thanks for the reply Impul. I finally found time to travel to Toronto again. Yay! I'll be at the shop this coming Friday, November 4. I hope to see you there. BTW, do I have to call in advance to book for an appointment?
    your good for tmw, I pmed you the work order number..

Thanks
    Hi IMPUL, got these put on this weekend. Thanks again!

Thanks
    Hello Impul, got the tires 2 weeks ago. Had a bit of a problem with when I got home and found one tire almost completely flat because of a leaking valve. Got my mechanic neighbour to fix it and it's all good now. Thanks for the deal!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lexcavaj View Post
    Hello Impul, got the tires 2 weeks ago. Had a bit of a problem with when I got home and found one tire almost completely flat because of a leaking valve. Got my mechanic neighbour to fix it and it's all good now. Thanks for the deal!
    I will have to look at that too. one of the tires look low today, but I thought it was due to the temp drop.