Thread: Throttle Control

Thanks

Throttle Control

Ever wish you had and eco an sport mode. Now you can with simple plug and play wiring. Installed mine today and it is pretty cool. Not quite as adjustable as the $200 model IMPUL installed on his but it does the trick. Just tested it out around the block and on Eco it's still peppy off the line but starts to get restrictive above 2000RPM. Sport is really peppy and I can't wait to get it out in the open, I'm not sure but I think it even makes the car sound more powerful.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/free-...08.0.81.sZlUfB

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vapor For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (08-03-2016),pilip948 (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    So in sport mode it's basically a throttle amplifier. Makes the car faster in a sense that it goes full before you get to the floor. You have to be careful though because she will drift up in km's pretty fast. Car is more fun to drive like this, so much so that I have barely used the eco mode.
    Here are the controller and piggy back hook up at the pedal. Gets its power from the obd2 connection but comes with instructions to cut the connector off and wire directly to switched power. It also comes with a wire to hook into your reverse circuit to disable it on reverse but I'm not going to worry about that.
    Name:  DSC_0015.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  91.1 KBName:  DSC_0012.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  89.3 KB

Thanks
    They are cool things I love mine. Mine has 3 settings and each setting can then be fine tuned up and down. But I've just left mine on sport plus mode turned all the way up to max. It's pretty good off the line now especially with the supercharger I can get the jump on all sorts of stuff, they do pretty much all just pass me straight after lol! But that first 10 yards! Micra owns it! Haha