Had car for a year now, not impressed, folks spend a little bit more and buy a better built car. The fact that this car is made in Mexico may have something to do with it and well it's justit is not put together very well. Problems...took car in for the speedo and they tell me that they all are off by a couple of k's. Test drove a 2016 same thing...really. Take a look at where your front headlights meet the side quarter panel...I'll bet they are not fitted the same . Looked at the 2016 same thing...really. I now have a leak coming from the drivers side "A" pillar where it meets the headliner. I have also experienced some of the problems that have been written on this forum. Front passenger suspension noise....fixed by dealer, radio decides to change station on it's own...replaced by dealer, drivers side height adjustment handle broke...replaced by the dealer. I have owned many cars in the past and I must say that IMO Toyota wins hands down. Owned 2 Echo's never had this many issues. Anyway I guess you get what you pay for ..NO MORE NISSAN FOR ME, HELLO AGAIN TOYOTA.