Thread: Abbotsford Nissan (BC) Micra Status.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Abbotsford Nissan (BC) Micra Status.

My name is James from Abbotsford Nissan in British Columbia. I've been following the news closely as I am a bit of an enthusiast and am most likely buying one very shortly.

About myself, I autocross a lot, I work on cars and I've been selling Nissans for 4+ years. If anyone has any questions about the Micra or the workings inside a dealership, let me know. Ill be happy to answer any questions you have.

We ordered a handful of Micras in various trims and they are imminently arriving. Distribution is funny and dont offer a concrete date of arrival, so really I'm get excited every morning when I come in.

Though these things are working on a shoe-string profit margin, if anyone wants to look at or buy one in BC from an enthusiast, i'll do what I can.

I'll update the thread when we get the first one off the truck.

I've read pretty much every thread here and know these things pretty thoroughly.

Basically, Anyone in BC interested in these boys? They're sure to be an absolute blast to drive and for so freaking cheap. I have aggressive tires from my track car I'm bolting on right after I buy one and I cant wait to toss it around.
    Last edited by nintu; 04-25-2014 at 12:08 PM.