Thread: Problem 2003 micra won't start

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Problem 2003 micra won't start

I have a 2003 micra, 5 door, 1 litre engine, tried to start car it wouldn't turn over, battery fully charged and don't think it's the starter motor even though it's not turning over as the lights on the dash are flashing erraticaly when i turn the key, there is a problem with the boot (trunk door) won't open at all, there is also problem locking/unlocking the other doors, could this trigger the emobilizer to stop the engine from turning over, is there anyway to open the back door from inside and will this allow the car to turn over, as anyone got any ideas of what the problems is....Thanks

Thanks
    2003 Micra has an immobilizer?

How do you know the battery is fully charged? Confirmed with a voltmeter?

This forum is mostly about the K13 Micra. You might have more luck trying the UK Micra forum, which is more about the previous generation cars...

http://www.micra.org.uk/forums/

Or the Australian one:

http://www.micra.com.au/community/

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Hi, Thanks mine is the k12 so i've just posted on the UK forum, thanks for the link.

I tested the battery with a voltmeter 12.63v and the green led on the battery says it's charged, i also ran jump leads from another car.

Thanks
    Well, whatever you find, please report back. It's good to know if & how things are resolved.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...