Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NismoMania

Thanks
    Oh, jealous! Didn't think of one for the back! What kind of glue do we need to apply it? Hot glue gun or something with more 'power' lol

IF I get one, I'll remove the Micra badge and put it there....ugh...off I go shopping again!

I didn't originally plan to remove the puredrive, but once I put the MF decal above it, I saw it was a tad off, due to puredrive on a bit of an angle, which threw my level off, and now i wish I put the MF where the puredrive was, as there's a bit of paint difference there.

Post photos when applied!!

Thanks
    It comes with the sticky tape attached. Didn't have time to get them installed tonight, a landscaping company needed their truck first thing in the morning so I stayed late to get it out the door.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Vapor For This Useful Post:

Wynter (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Ok so put them on tonight. I ended up pulling all the push pins out of the top of the grill and rad cover and removed the rad cover so I could access the grill.

Name:  IMG_20160405_224015.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  86.8 KB

My original plan was to remove the SR and pure drive, put the Nismo badge where the SR was and put the S below that like on the real thing but in the end I was just as happy without all the extra work. This is what I decided on, however I still might remove the R. That way the only difference from the real thing is placement height.Name:  IMG_20160406_001754.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  83.6 KB
    Last edited by Vapor; 04-06-2016 at 01:15 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vapor For This Useful Post:

Wynter (12-14-2016)

Thanks
    Looks good!

Thanks
    I think I'll pass on Nismo badges. When I had my Hemi Charger I was always being challenged to give it a go, so I put a sign on the trunk lid that read I can't race I got groceries in the trunk. The Nismo badge will no doubt bring out those that dare. Looks nice though.

Thanks
    Looks great vapor! You have a nice huge shop to do the work, that makes a difference when it's still snowing!

Thanks
    Are there 2 different nismo decals (meaning) does one come with a adhesive to stick to the car and the other mounting for the grill?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwarsdad View Post
    Are there 2 different nismo decals (meaning) does one come with a adhesive to stick to the car and the other mounting for the grill?
    Yes Starwarsdad, and this reminds me, I want to order a sticky and replace it where 'Micra' is.