Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: First toy arrived: chromed vent...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by L1ghtninchris View Post
    i just order the blue ones looks really good! $8.59 Canadian with free shipping makes it a nice addon for cheap
    I guess the dollar dropped as mine are $9.53. Oh well. Should have ordered it sooner instead of thinking about it!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynter View Post
    I guess the dollar dropped as mine are $9.53. Oh well. Should have ordered it sooner instead of thinking about it!
    Yeah. You have to be careful now on eBay because of the dollar changing around a lot lately.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by micra2080 View Post
    Attachment 2220

this is the reflect i was talking about. it doesn't bother much during the day, but it is quite annoying when the car behind you has high beam on at night... and in montreal... we have tons of assholes running around with high beam on.
    I noticed this with the OEM, and remembered this thread. Still waiting for the blue ones I ordered, a week late.

Thanks
    unfortunately delivery from china is quite time consuming... thanks for confirming that the OEM one has this reflection too, because my wife has been complaining about the reflection since i installed them.. now i can tell her that chromed or not chromed, you will see it in the mirror.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to micra2080 For This Useful Post:

Pete (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    i got mine last week sometime i put them on, just never took a picture. I like the look of them

Thanks
    BTW, 1 tip for Chinese shipping from eBay.

If the delivery is late, open a case, let them tell you all the bull****s.. (we are very sorry / please wait 5 more days / must be stuck at the border / please confirm your address again / it was a chinese holiday).. don't believe to any of these BS.. they are doing this just to buy more time, in hoping that the package will arrive and you cancel the complaint.

So... once you have heard about all the excuses, you can ask them for a refund and ask how you can return the item if you receive it later. Most of the time, if item is less than 5$ USD, and they want to get a positive feedback, they will give you the refund and don't ask the item to be shipped back. Remember, they sold the item for 5$ to you.. probably would cost 25 cents to them...

a day later, you get your refund, and a week later, the item arrives. You got the item for free.

I have no mercy to these chinese merchants, they are responsible to assure the item to arrive on time ayways.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to micra2080 For This Useful Post:

Wynter (05-09-2016)

Thanks
    Finally arrived. Do you think I could get the silver ones off? I put on my hood deflector and can't get those darn rings off without marring the edges. So, if all else fails, install them on top!

Name:  100_1849.jpg
Views: 674
Size:  97.8 KB

Full viewName:  100_1850.jpg
Views: 619
Size:  91.8 KB:

Thanks
    I installed mine on top, and according to the instructions provider by my seller, it is supposed to be placed on top, and your metallic baby blue looks cool. let me know if you see the reflection on your mirrors.

Thanks
    I installed mine on top, and according to the instructions provider by my seller, it is supposed to be placed on top, and your metallic baby blue looks cool. let me know if you see the reflection on your mirrors.
    Thanks, it gives some color to the dash. Tere were no instructions with mine; glad I didn't fight to get the originals off! I'll check for reflections tomorrow and if I see it, I'll report it!

Thanks
    Update: as I backed out of the garage and the sun hit the mirror, I had a clear view of 'blue', so yes, it's very visible, more so than the silver OEM.