Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New micra for $7,998 cash only!!!

Thanks
    Here's the ad from my dealers website, highlighted the discount as the whole message appeared:

egional Fees [?]Amount may include air and tire levies, environmental charges, license, registration, insurance, duties, and applicable taxes in accordance with regional legislation pertaining to your geographic area as determined by your entered postal code. Dealer may charge additional administration fees, which may vary by dealer. Dealership may sell for less. Select "Payment Details" for full listing of included fees for your region. $131
    SELLING PRICE† $15,164
    Cash Purchase Discount [?]Purchase Cash discount provides customers with non-stackable customer cash discounts for individuals wishing to complete their transaction as a cash deal on eligible vehicles. Purchase Cash discount cannot be used in conjunction with subvented lease or finance programs and is applied as a reduction to the actual selling price before taxes.
    ($2,500)
    Cash Purchase From [?]Vehicle acquisition without financing. You pay for the vehicle in full at point of purchase. $12,664
    OR
    - See more at: http://www.nissan.ca/buildyournissan....YAoXeD9e.dpuf

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    All I can say is that I am a loyal Nissan customer and that price just dropped another $500.00 bucks .... 10 grand on the road.